Massive frame drops ''Real help needed.''

PoTheTato

Here's my latest Log file ^ . Dont know if that helps looking for the problem.

I have been streaming for months now.. and it always worked fine , some minor drops now and then but easily fixed. Since Juli 1st all ive been experiencing is massive frame drops 3 min in stream.. i dont have the best internet but.. Why and how all of the sudden now.. every single day same problem. Guys i realy want to continue streaming this realy hurts me. Ofcourse ive been looking for some problems and fixxes but nothing seems to help. I realy need someone to explain how and why this is happening to me. It would help me alot for a discord call or something cuz i am also not the best reader and i am clueless of settings and stuff. Please help me i am starting to lose my mind haha.

qhobbes

Disable/uninstall StreamElements. If still having issues after, remove all browser sources and browser docks. If still having issues, enable Dynamic Bitrate in the Advanced Settings.

FerretBomb

17:11:34.661: Output 'adv_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 151 (36.6%)
Your connection to the server is not stable, and cannot keep up with the bitrate you are trying to stream at.
As you are streaming to Twitch, strongly advise running R1ch's Twitch Test tool. You want a server with a Quality of 100.

Beyond that, we can only really link to the Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues wiki page, as the problem isn't with OBS.

The "fun" part about the internet is that 95% of your connection to a server is entirely out of your control. Your connection can be great, suddenly be awful, then back to great, then awful again without you doing anything, just because one of the servers between you and your destination started to have a problem.

PoTheTato

Disable/uninstall StreamElements. If still having issues after, remove all browser sources and browser docks. If still having issues, enable Dynamic Bitrate in the Advanced Settings.
Thanks for the info , would have tried that if my stream wasnt working still but somehow my bitrate is stable now after resetting router not sure if that was the problem or just a temporarly solution. ''Enabeling the dynamic bitrate dousnt seem to work on obs studio's but does on obs streamlabs.

PoTheTato

Your connection to the server is not stable, and cannot keep up with the bitrate you are trying to stream at.
As you are streaming to Twitch, strongly advise running R1ch's Twitch Test tool. You want a server with a Quality of 100.

Beyond that, we can only really link to the Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues wiki page, as the problem isn't with OBS.

The "fun" part about the internet is that 95% of your connection to a server is entirely out of your control. Your connection can be great, suddenly be awful, then back to great, then awful again without you doing anything, just because one of the servers between you and your destination started to have a problem.
Thanks for the reply mate.