Input Overlay

Input Overlay v5.0.5

univrsal

Thanks for reply! Unfortunately non of them work, I assigned keycodes 0x10, 0x11, 0x12, 0x13 in io-cct and OBS doesn't work with those codes, apparently.
Can you download the sdl2.gamepadtest.zip from here and see if the button events show up in the console?

adelinadragonborn

Can you download the sdl2.gamepadtest.zip from here and see if the button events show up in the console?
Tested, button events for paddles are not showing up in console.

FrizouWasThere

Hey there, I absolutely love this extension and I find it very useful for there to be a tool that assists the creation of layouts.
Unfortunately, I have ran into an issue that I cannot fix no matter what: I am using a canadian french keyboard both in hardware and software and for us, the # key is located where is -I believe- the ` key, on top of Tab and left to 1. While I can set up and use the layout I have created perfectly fine, the # key specifically is never recorded and will never be highlighted inside of OBS. In the web editor, it seems my input of # is recorded correctly though. If you know what I can do to fix this issue or if this might be something I'd have to report to the OBS github, let me know.

univrsal

Hey there, I absolutely love this extension and I find it very useful for there to be a tool that assists the creation of layouts.
Unfortunately, I have ran into an issue that I cannot fix no matter what: I am using a canadian french keyboard both in hardware and software and for us, the # key is located where is -I believe- the ` key, on top of Tab and left to 1. While I can set up and use the layout I have created perfectly fine, the # key specifically is never recorded and will never be highlighted inside of OBS. In the web editor, it seems my input of # is recorded correctly though. If you know what I can do to fix this issue or if this might be something I'd have to report to the OBS github, let me know.
Try running demo_hook.exe and see what keycode shows up in the console when you press it. You can also download the file from github:
The builds are at the bottom, specifically the one called "windows-x86_64"

Attachments

• demo_hook.zip
    23.8 KB · Views: 0

FrizouWasThere

It seems it was indeed the incorrect keycode, but replacing with the supposedly correct one (222, or 0xDE, according to the linked program) does not change anything inside of OBS. I have made sure that I saved the .json and restarted OBS on multiple occasions without any results. Checking with the web editor, the keycode was indeed changed to 0xDE so it should be the right one.