Input Overlay

Input Overlay v5.0.4

Naink

Hy,

I just downloaded your plugin installed it and apparently it works very fine till i go on my game.
Every time i'm in game your plugin don't work anymore and don't show input overlay or input history.

Is that a way to fix that ?

univrsal

Hy,

I just downloaded your plugin installed it and apparently it works very fine till i go on my game.
Every time i'm in game your plugin don't work anymore and don't show input overlay or input history.

Is that a way to fix that ?
What game?

Licardo

It seems that your plugin is nice , and I needed it badly . but somehow it can not work,please help me !
here is the log and the picture , please have a look!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 360
  • 2.png
    2.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 351
  • 2017-12-18 19-53-07.txt
    12 KB · Views: 149

Licardo

It seems that your plugin is nice , and I needed it badly . but somehow it can not work,please help me !
here is the log and the picture , please have a look!
Sorry to bother, I now know what is wrong ! The image path and the ini path can not include Chinese words , the path must be all English ! can you fix this , because I am a Chinese and my computer is full of Chinese path ......

univrsal

Sorry to bother, I now know what is wrong ! The image path and the ini path can not include Chinese words , the path must be all English ! can you fix this , because I am a Chinese and my computer is full of Chinese path ......
I'll have to look into unicode support for that but I'll give it a shot

Silvan French

Hi for some reason when I put the plugin into the obs files it never seems to show up in the sources and I have tried everything! I have followed the tutorial multiple times and I really want to get this working! please help :)

univrsal

Hi for some reason when I put the plugin into the obs files it never seems to show up in the sources and I have tried everything! I have followed the tutorial multiple times and I really want to get this working! please help :)

Have you followed the tutorial on vimeo closely? It should work if you reproduce each step

azer6958

@universallp Hello man great job on doing this i was wondering if you could make me a AZERTY keyboard.
I changed the keys in the ini file but I don't know how to make the keys in the overlay AZERTY.
Thanks!

univrsal

@universallp Hello man great job on doing this i was wondering if you could make me a AZERTY keyboard.
I changed the keys in the ini file but I don't know how to make the keys in the overlay AZERTY.
Thanks!
You'll need to edit the texture. I provided the photoshop projects which you can get here.
I know I can't expect everyone to have photshop, but GIMP should be able to open the project as well and I don't have the time to make textures for everyone.
You can try this one if you want, though:
rkzzru.png

Nyffi

i've downloaded the v3 version of this plugin, and i wanted to know what do i do with these cpp/hpp/c/h files, like, how do i compile them in dll? i gave it a quick try but all i got was errors in compiling