Question / Help In-game audio sounds lower than it's supposed to and I've no idea why. Can anyone help, please? UPDATE: It has now been fixed, yay!

GeoZeo

Hey, so I've been trying to livestream some gameplay of Castlevania: SotN (great game, btw) on Xbox 360 to Twitch via OBS, and recently, I had started recording AND streaming simultaneously so that I could keep the clips around. My computer was able to do this absolutely fine, but when I opened up the recorded clips, I discovered that my mic pitch is still normal, but the in-game audio is pitched lower than it's supposed to be! Can anyone help me fix this?
I have been streaming/recording the game on off of an August VGB500 HDMI Capture Card and I have had the sample rate for the OBS general audio, my mic, my digital audio output and my speakers all set to 44.1KHz. All of this is done on a Windows 10 PC.
Log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/Z3dh_xkZnfyp5pOT

UPDATE: I just set everything including my capture card under Recording Devices to 48KHz and it fixed the pitch shift! Sorry if I may have wasted your time, though.

Last edited: