I can't put into words how frustrating OBS is

I have posted on this forum so many times and nothing has helped. I switched from Mp4 to Mkv, I tried adjusting the delays on each mic. Nothing is working and it's getting so damn ridiculous. I might even shutdown my podcast studio because it's almost losing money with how many hours I'm spending editing.

Please look at the clip below and tell me what I could be doing wrong. This was from about 30 minutes into the podcast. Out of NOWHERE the mic just starts echoing because the audio tracks magically go out of sync... how on Earth is this possible? How can they be in-sync for the entire podcast and then just randomly not be synched up.

I can't tell you how frustrating this has been. Currently editing 5 different 30 minute podcasts and every single one does this. So ridiculous. Please help.

Suslik V

It is normal for devices to have de-sync from each other. It has nothing to do with OBS itself.

To minimize the echo effect you can try to physically shield each mic from surrounding sounds.

deFrisselle

Work on that mic gain so each mic doesn't pick up the other Also, reduce audio reflections in your studio
I watch a few multi-person podcasts and their mics don't pick up other people than who is in front of a given mic