How to stream to multiple websites using the RTMP/Stream key ?

CurlyBlonde

OB1S.jpg

Hey ,
I am using OBS to stream on two sites using the OBS virtual camera , however I'm only getting 720p quality on a 1070TI & I5-8500 CPU & 32GB RAM

I would like to be able to stream @ 1080p and I'm not sure how to do it ( I'm a newb when it comes to this ) but I would like to know if it's possible to broadcast via the RTMP / Stream key on multiple sites, I mean adding two stream services / keys in OBS .
Is that possible , and is yes, how should I do it ?

FerretBomb

OBS does not have simultaneous multi-streaming functionality. You would need to use a relay server or service like restream.io.
If you want to switch between two streaming services, you can create a Profile for each.

CurlyBlonde

OBS does not have simultaneous multi-streaming functionality. You would need to use a relay server or service like restream.io.
If you want to switch between two streaming services, you can create a Profile for each.

Can the two streams run in paralel or only one at a time ?

CurlyBlonde

As @FerretBomb has said if you use a service like "restream.io" you stream a single stream from OBS to restream.io and restream.io will then stream to multiple other sites like Twitch, Facebook or YouTube. Or if you are able you could look at an OBS plugin/add-on https://obsproject.com/forum/thread...directly-from-obs-without-restream-io.137053/ that my be an option if you have a powerful enough machine and enough bandwidth.

I've gone thru the mentioned thread and read it, i didn't see any minimum requirements specified though so these would be my stats : Intel I5-8500 CPU / NVidia 1070TI 8GB GPU / 32 GB RAM memory / 450mbps internet upload speed.

What I need to to be able to broadcast @ 1080p / Full HD resolution @ 30fps on two websites .
Currently I can do that just fine @ 720p 30fps via OBS Virtual webcam but for some reason i can only get 720p as a max resolution available on those websites , while they allow up to 4k live broadcasts , this being the reason why I am interested in giving it a go with the RTMP , perhaps this would allow for 1080p on both websites .