Question / Help Help needed with Low End PC Settings for 64bitsOBS

Kiirinlolz

So i wanted to start streaming some MOBA games like SMITE and LOL, also wanted to stream CS:GO.

My PC in my opinion is a low end PC since the NVIDIA Graphics Card is a outdated version.

PC Specs:

• Intel Core i3;​
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 720;​
  • 8GB RAM;​
The following images are my OBS settings, they are in Portuguese but i think it's understandable for u guys! ^^

1585174433389.png

1585174759558.png

Please help me improve the quality and also keep good fps while streaming!

Any questions about the settings, since it's in Portuguese, just comment down below and i'll answer

carlmmii

We'll need a log file that has a recording attempt in it. There's nothing there in the logs you posted.

Make sure to perform the recording, then with OBS still open go to Help -> Log Files -> Upload Current Log.

carlmmii

Your CPU isn't going to be able to handle x264 encoding. It's struggling to even do a 128x128 encoding.

I don't know whether your GT720 supports Nvenc encoding, but if it does, that's what you should be using -- that will allow you to offload all the encoding onto the dedicated GPU encoder.

If Nvenc is not available, then you should at least be able to use QuickSync. This is a function of your CPU's built-in graphics, and as such isn't quite as powerful, but it should be able to have a much better time than x264.

Kiirinlolz

Your CPU isn't going to be able to handle x264 encoding. It's struggling to even do a 128x128 encoding.

I don't know whether your GT720 supports Nvenc encoding, but if it does, that's what you should be using -- that will allow you to offload all the encoding onto the dedicated GPU encoder.

If Nvenc is not available, then you should at least be able to use QuickSync. This is a function of your CPU's built-in graphics, and as such isn't quite as powerful, but it should be able to have a much better time than x264.
I used the Auto Config and now seems fine.