BltzZ

I recently got a new Streaming PC for my dual setup. This one has:

i7 12700K
MSI RTX 3070
32GB of Ram
Windows 10 64

at idle with OBS open and NOT recording or streaming it would be at 47 Percent usage. When I would start streaming it would shoot up to 75 percent and stay there. Trying to record drives it up to 100% and I get massive frame loss. I am trying to stream and record at 1440p for YT and 1080p for twitch. My previous 1080ti rig below did this just fine with no issues for almost 1 year. Both are trying to use Nvenc NEW

In Nvidia Control panel, changing power management to maximum on the 3070 streaming pc helped OBS at idle go down to 10%. But when stream starts it shoots up to 47 percent. and recording puts it to 98 percent.

My previous streaming PC had:

i7 6800k
GTX 1080ti ftw
32GB of Ram
Windows 10 64

BUT I could stream and record 1440p on YT and 1080p on twitch just perfectly fine with no issues.

I got this new PC with hopes of streaming in 4K but it cannot even do 1440p properly while recording. and this is a separate PC from what I am gaming on. Running as Admin does not make a difference. Log is provided below.

Attachments

• OBS Log.txt
    73 KB · Views: 36

BltzZ

Having same issue, did you ever get a response?
Hey! So I figured it out. Video streaming preset needed to be on Max performance. Not max quality. Max quality was causing my issues the whole time and what it does is 2 pass encoding. Which Nvidia nvenc new does not need. So change it to max performance and enjoy dude!