Question / Help Green/Purple Video

DS2020

Yesterday when I started OBS I noticed that my webcam and video media sources were all bugged and showing only green and purple (or cyan/magenta, pic related).

photo_2019-06-18_12-11-23.jpg

I didn't change any settings, there were no new updates to drivers or OBS or W10. I tried restarting OBS, restarting my PC, checking for updates, and nothing helped. Removing and re-adding the webcam source did fix the webcam, but all the video sources still show in green/purple even after being removed and re-added, and I get visual glitches every time I switch to a scene that includes them. I should point out that this bug affects *only* OBS, and only these particular sources (game capture for example works flawlessly). Videos in VLC player, online videos in browsers, and the preview feed in my webcam driver all work normally.

https://obsproject.com/logs/cX3zxHaN2aaEDgUH

After reviewing the logs, I suspect it has something to do with the "effect_setval_inline: invalid param" line that keeps repeating, but I'm not sure what could be causing it. Any ideas?

DS2020

UPDATE: Webcam wasn't fixed after all. It was just that resetting put it back to highest fps setting, but when I put it back to 30 fps the color glitch returned.

DS2020

Does really no one have an idea what effect_setval_inline: invalid param could refer to? The only mention I found of it was in a thread where Bitdefender was blocking someone's access to their webcam entirely, but that's not the case here.