Game starts - bit rate drop

KurokuchiYami

I have a long during problem about 2 weeks. Before that, I was streaming normally without any problems. But one day when I start games - bit rate drops to 0 (even if I DON'T SHOW THE IMAGE OF GAME). Without game, the bit rate has stable 6000-8000. I've tested a lot of ways of solution of this problem, but nothing change bit rate problem.
Can you help me? I'm already desperate...

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer

Sounds like Lenovo or some other Network Boost junk.

KurokuchiYami

Sounds like Lenovo or some other Network Boost junk.
Yeah, I'm streaming by Lenovo laptop.
I've tried all ways mentioned in article, that you attached.
My main problem that all lessons on YouTube, for example, are solving the problem of "red bit rate" from the start of the stream. By my stream is okey when I start, shows some hard for laptop software, but when I start (even if I don't show) the game, bit rate is dropping to 0-300. The only games, that doesn't have this problem and I have are the elder scrolls morrowind and undertale. Other games, even the old ones (Spore, the sims medieval, mortal kombat 9 and so on) are dropping the bit rate on stage of launching the game itself...
And, as I mentioned in the First post, before I don't have this problem for half year

Harold

The lenovo network booster is specifically mentioned in the connection issues guide, if you still have it enabled in the lenovo application, you have not actually completed everything in the connection issues guide.

KurokuchiYami

The lenovo network booster is specifically mentioned in the connection issues guide, if you still have it enabled in the lenovo application, you have not actually completed everything in the connection issues guide.
Oh, huge thank you! I've finally found this booster! It was the problem!