Question / Help Game is running fine but stream is lagging

SirSoprano

I tried to stream Kingdom Come: Deliverance through cpu and the later tried through gpu but stream is lagging. this wasnt happening before and I was able to stream without a problem suddenly this problem occured.I added some of my logs. You may take a look.

I would really appreciate any kind of help here.

Attachments

• 2018-11-20 19-06-23.txt
    29.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 2018-11-20 19-58-04.txt
    12.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 2018-11-20 20-47-30.txt
    11.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 2018-11-20 21-36-06.txt
    26.7 KB · Views: 27

BK-Morpheus

1. Disable Win10 GameDVR
2. remove Display Capture source from your scene and use Game Capture source instead
3. limit your ingame FPS and adjust details until the GPU load (check with GPU-Z) always stays below 95% while gaming+streaming

SirSoprano

1. Disable Win10 GameDVR
2. remove Display Capture source from your scene and use Game Capture source instead
3. limit your ingame FPS and adjust details until the GPU load (check with GPU-Z) always stays below 95% while gaming+streaming

Should I stream through my gpu or cpu? Because I dont understand what is the problem here.

BK-Morpheus

It's rendering lag which is usually caused by too much GPU load, but the NVENC encoder is a separate chip or separate part of the GPU, so letting the CPU encode will not help with rendering lag.

SirSoprano

It's rendering lag which is usually caused by too much GPU load, but the NVENC encoder is a separate chip or separate part of the GPU, so letting the CPU encode will not help with rendering lag.
I did everything but still GPU usage is over %95 and stream is lagging. Is there any specific preset in OBS that could help in this case to lower GPU usage? I'm so surprised because I was streaming this game over 30 hours and it has never happened before.

I truly appreciate your help by the way!

BK-Morpheus

So 60fps limit is really active and ingame details/quality on the lowest setting and the GPU load is still >95%?