Game Chat Audio Not Coming Up

TxicNitemare

I play on Xbox Series X and I have had the Elgato 60HD S+ for about a year now and I have yet to figure out why it’s not capturing game chat audio. Let me clarify it’s NOT the Xbox Party Chat audio, that picks up just fine; it’s the actual in game chat that doesn’t want to pick up. Like if I’m playing say Apex with 2 randoms their audio isn’t registering on my stream at all. I can be heard and the game audio can be heard but not their voices. I use OBS Studio to stream as well. I’ve tried messing with the sound settings for a while now and nothing has worked, I even bought the Chat Link cord and tried that and that resulted in nothing. So idk what to do at this point. I have to be missing something

NerdyPB

Did you ever figure this out ? I’m having the same problem since series X took away the analog audio.

AJ CoRe TV

Have to switch the audio capture on elgato card from hdmi to Analog capture & run chatlink cable from controller to the 3.5mm in on the capture card. Sucks that Xbox routes audio this way. PS5 does it better.