frames missed due to rendering lag no matter what i do?

rockbottom

BTW, don't change your monitor to 144HZ, it's gonna stutter. Just leave it @ 240, if you need to drop it go to 120.

himmelsas

Ive been on P5 since we started this forum but now imma try stay P7, in worst case im getting that laptop because i really wanna stream in high quality!

rockbottom

You can do that right now, no need to wait to buy the laptop. Kinda funny how QSV gets dismissed as not being able to produce a HQ stream.

Last edited:

himmelsas

Today i took a BIG step in right direction, Im am typing this embarrassed!. Today i noticed that ALL fans just were plugged and not modified. With that said every fan was just idleing this whole time!!! This is no ofc fixed and you can just imagine that the temps are looking much better!
Will be back with updates when i smash CB! <3

rockbottom

The Builder really BUNGLED it.
rofl.gif

rockbottom

Haha, how i know i need to move the radiator as an intake and that will solve the temps completely because it was the same with the lianli build :D

I remember recommending that. It will make a difference, at the least, the AIO won't get heatsoaked nearly as fast.

rockbottom

If possible, remember to put the tubing connections on the rad at the bottom of the case. If it can't be done that way, the tubing connections to the rad need to be above the water block or air will accumulate in the water block/pump over time. Use the picture of my kids PC as an example.

himmelsas

If possible, remember to put the tubing connections on the rad at the bottom of the case. If it can't be done that way, the tubing connections to the rad need to be above the water block or air will accumulate in the water block/pump over time. Use the picture of my kids PC as an example.
Thanks for the advice mate but that ive learned hehe... everythins is back standard and the heat is still an issue.
Scoring 38.5k now with the cpu package being 100c meanwhile the cpu 89-90c

rockbottom

The package temp still sucks but those core temps are way better. They were up to 100c in previous tests.

Is the undervolt off?

I don't believe your AIO has a water block fan? They make a difference.

himmelsas

I only did one thing in bios wich was setting it to a max of 95c and are now hitting 38.5 with a maximum of 96c so that is the best so far.
The room is about 23c, the aio is Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix XT / Liquid CPU Cooler / 360mm radiator.
Down below is the result after 1,5h streaming with the highest settings in OBS and playing COD having about 120-160fps

1691701772920.png

rockbottom

Room is good

So I looked at a bunch of coolers, every cooler that was released during Gen 10 - 12, fails in CB with the 13900k. Even my MSI Meg S360.

The best coolers for that platform are the Arctics that I linked you to yesterday. They are the only AIO's on the market at the moment that will keep it cool.

himmelsas

Room is good

So I looked at a bunch of coolers, every cooler that was released during Gen 10 - 12, fails in CB with the 13900k. Even my MSI Meg S360.

The best coolers for that platform are the Arctics that I linked you to yesterday. They are the only AIO's on the market at the moment that will keep it cool.
Hahaha but i managed to cool it with the galahad 360 lian li with my old build !

rockbottom

Yeah but that was a different case that may or may not have had better airflow. Should have kept the Galahad handy, it would be interesting to see if it does better than the Corsair.