frames dropping badly due to network after an update

mucks

Mr Mucks, et al., I'm having the same problem on a high-end Mac (Studio) with a Gigabit Comcast connection (1.2 down, 40 up). Two hour livestream will go fine one day, then a couple days later will start fine and then after, say, 90 minutes, OBS suddenly indicates Dropped Frames (Network) up from 0% to 20-30% with resultant video stuttering, though the audio continues fine. I had never had a problem before upgrading to OBS 30.0.x, but that could be purely coincidental. I have changed the Gateway/Router to Comcast/xFinity's latest XB8, changed the Cat 6 ethernet cable (I never use WiFi for streaming), had the Restream.io tech rep on the chat yesterday for a couple hours testing their various settings and servers to no avail, was on the chat with a Comcast/xFinity tech for over an hour last night with them testing from their end, restarting the modem, etc., to no avail. I have a Comcast tech coming tomorrow to check the integrity of the coax and splitters from the street throughout my home and studio. Will report back, but am more than a bit frustrated with all this. Any and all suggestions appreciated.
Hope it goes well for ya.