Dropped frames and stream laggy

ThatMoodyGirl2

Hello! I need help with my obs. So When i try to stream games on twitch it is very laggy and choppy and I drop about 70% of my frames. I already turned down the frame rate, resolution, bit rate and changed my x264 preset. I am just wondering if it is because I have bad wifi? My average bit rate is 1000-1500, and my upload speed for wifi is 2.09. My computer has fairly good specs (Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core 17-10750h, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q design, 6GB DDR4) So I am wondering if its my wifi? Only once when i tried to stream little nightmares did i encounter an encoding overload but it only showed up once. I really need help because of it I can only stream like one game.

Attachments

• 2021-05-17 18-32-30.txt
    22.9 KB · Views: 31

qhobbes

0. You log shows an Ethernet connection.
1. Killer's Firewall is known for it's poor performance and issues when trying to stream. Please download the driver pack from the vendor's page , completely uninstall all Killer NIC items and install their Driver only package. That might be https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/211604/Intel-Killer-Wireless-Series
2. To ensure that OBS Studio has the hardware resources it needs for realtime streaming and recording, we recommend disabling the "Game DVR Background Recording" feature via these instructions.
3. Run OBS as Admin. Right click on shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
4. Having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
5. While in Advanced, enable Dynamic Bitrate in the Network portion.
6. Change your output FPS to 30.
7. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene (Game play).
8. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other. You can use the same Game Capture for all your games! If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.

Post new log if still having issues.