DroidCam OBS Camera

DroidCam OBS Camera 2.3.2

ikrabaron

Olá, eu sou usuário do droidcam a um tempo, porém utilizava a versão free, hoje eu fiz a compra da versão pro, porém estou tento problema onde fica caindo o app e fica aparecendo essa mensagem, estou utilizando em um iPhone 6S Plus, utilizando através de transmissão por wi-fi, ele se conecta normal e funciona perfeitamente, somente no celular que o aplicativo fica aparecendo essa mensagem e fica caindo, aí eu tenho que sair do aplicativo e entrar novamente, porém fica dando esse erro direto e não consigo usar, pois fica cortando a imagem
in v2.2.0 plugin if select 1920x1440 resolution, it works without errors on my iphone 6s

macmar

Hi All, good morning
Regarding this amazing and useful plugin, have I how to disable the message: "using droidcam plugin" (something like that), over the image?
Thanks in advance.

warplotus

pc and firewall say this download is full of viruses and won't even let me let it clear. so now I am giving up and will go with xsplit.

and I PAID for this service....

Ronald Cz

Had a problem with the plugin when I did a job at a church using guest to sign into their wifi. My phone and tablet were using the same guest log in as the laptop but the camera would not connect. They had good download at 100 mb and 20 mb upload. When I got home the laptop and plugin worked again fine. What was the problem at the church?

dev47

The upload/download speeds dont matter here, since the app connection is local to the Wifi (p2p).
You will need to restart the network, to clear it up, or maybe try changing the DroidCam Port parameter in both the app and in your DroidCam source.

dev47

pc and firewall say this download is full of viruses and won't even let me let it clear. so now I am giving up and will go with xsplit.

and I PAID for this service....

This is a false-positive. You can try downloading an older release if you are having trouble clearing the block.
The A/V venders have been contacted to try and clear this.

See https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...b3bfb7133b9056fe63f0167433142066d03/detection

The DroidCam installers are all digitally signed by DEV47 APPS and if you confirm thats the case after download - its safe to use.

komusics

I use droidcamX ,it very good and easy to use. Many phone cameras have a touch up mode for retouch the face. Are there any plans to add this capability in future versions?
thankyou.

Reguna

Hi, which version of Droidcam should I buy if I want to use Droidcam with non-OBS applications like Zoom/Skype/Discord? I know I can use the Virtual Camera feature of OBS to pipe the output of OBS to Zoom, is it a good idea to do this with OBS Droidcam?

Note: I am on Linux and is using flatpak OBS

dev47

Hi, I would recommend to stick with OBS and the plugin, especially if you intend to use DroidCam directly with OBS as well.
The virtual cam approach work just as fine (though you dont get audio) and OBS doesn't consume a lot of resources with just a DroidCam source active.

dev47

You can select the folder of your portable install during the setup; and you can also use 7-Zip to open the exe (its compressed using lzma) and extract the files manually.

dev47

The [Refresh Device List] stops at 8 :/
It's an arbitrary limit though.
Are you able to get 8 devices going without too much lag?

cpp3

The [Refresh Device List] stops at 8 :/
It's an arbitrary limit though.
Are you able to get 8 devices going without too much lag?
Thank you for reply !
I want to switch and use more than nine cameras, even though only one camera is used at a time.
So traffic is not a problem.

dev47

@cpp3 there is a pre-release now available on GitHub (v2.1.3) with a higher device limit (now at 32). Please feel free to give it a try.