Display Fightstick Motions

Free Display Fightstick Motions 210124

Long Rule

I can’t believe how fast you were able to create what I asked for.

Now I feel sorry that my reply took more time then the time you took to make the updates I asked for. I will try to review your next update ASAP from now on. You said “this may take some time” so I thought I’d be happy if it can be implemented in a year. I’m really amazed.

Everything I mentioned was implemented PERFECTLY except the difference of sensitivity, but I understood from your reply that it’s difficult because of the software’s limits. And you used images that I created and that’s an honor.
I don’t know how I could thank you, so I wrote a review.

But I think there is one mistake that can create a big misunderstanding but at the same time relatively easy to fix(hopefully) which is:
The directions and the buttons are one input out of sync.
I think you will understand what I mean by that just by looking at some examples.
Here are some comparisons of Tekken’s default command history (which is shown in the upper area) and the input history of Display Fightstick Motions (which is shown in the lower area). And the inputs I actually made is shown in the right by Display Fightstick Motions.

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

I’m still thinking of a proper way to deliver my appreciation to you.
I hope good things happen to you.
Cheers!

Mutant Uproar

Hi, there is a post where people post their custom layouts or something? i am trying to find some on google but nothing shows, would like to know, thks!

SeijiTataki

I've noticed that if you use input mode, you can't re-skin the buttons with your own images. Currently, if you want to use a customized design for inputs, you have to replace the default images in the input history folder, as loading custom layouts won't load that folder's local images.

Rauschka

Hey can anyone here give me some advice? I had fightstick motion working in obs prior to installing stream elements and obs live and now that i have installed those all I see in OBS is 'press a button.' Does fightstick motions not work with obs live and/or streamelements? Is there a setting i can change to get it working?

Letram Chi

xxdocobxx
Excellent work.
I loved the way you can make your own button layout, the only thing I think is missing is the option to add a custom background.
For now I made those adjustments by making some small modifications to the .css

mklayout.png

snklayout.png

I will be watching for new updates

Attachments

• snklayout.png
    snklayout.png
    239 KB · Views: 66
  • mklayout.png
    mklayout.png
    286.1 KB · Views: 58

ChaChaZee_

Hey I just downloaded this last night and pretty much got it dialed in how I want it. Everything works except I changed it from the 10 button layout to the 8 button layout and used the PPP and KKK buttons as start and select. However when I move it to obs, the layout reverts back to the 10 button layout.

xxdocobxx

Hey I just downloaded this last night and pretty much got it dialed in how I want it. Everything works except I changed it from the 10 button layout to the 8 button layout and used the PPP and KKK buttons as start and select. However when I move it to obs, the layout reverts back to the 10 button layout.
You have to copy the newly generated url to obs after you changed the layout.

Mosquito_MIA

Hello, thank you very much for this tool. I was wondering if there are any images to be able to replace the color of the joystick just like with the different colored buttons. Thanks ahead of time!

Attachments

• dasdsa.PNG
    dasdsa.PNG
    202.9 KB · Views: 85

Luce_6

This is absolutely fantastic, thank you so much for this.
I came in to echo what the previous comments say. I've just finished making my own minimalist setup (solid, matte colors as opposed to real buttons) but then I saw that you couldn't actually change the stick. Any plans for that?

Luce_6

Hi again, I've been tinkering around with this and I've been having some problems. None of the URLs are actualizing with my custom layout, despite having the tag with the layout name. They're keeping the User Specific settings, but the custom layout just straight up disappears and it goes back to the default, whether it's in OBS, the browser URL, or the graphic-only URL, despite the custom layout being there.
Also, the files aren't saving as the correct file type. The HTML file for the setup and the sav file for the layout are both saving as CSS files.

Luce_6

Hi again, I've been tinkering around with this and I've been having some problems. None of the URLs are actualizing with my custom layout, despite having the tag with the layout name. They're keeping the User Specific settings, but the custom layout just straight up disappears and it goes back to the default, whether it's in OBS, the browser URL, or the graphic-only URL, despite the custom layout being there.
Also, the files aren't saving as the correct file type. The HTML file for the setup and the sav file for the layout are both saving as CSS files.

Interestingly enough, this seems to only be an issue with Chrome. Works perfectly when done through Firefox. I set it all up through Firefox and downloaded the files there and now it seems to be opening properly with Chrome too.

(Sorry for bothering so much lol)

Last edited:

Zer0Mark

Hey could I get help with the overlay, but basically my issue at the moment is that when I press my square button on my razer panthera it shows up as pressing the bottom left of my buttons. so If I press 1=square on my panthera it shows up as 3=X and it doesn't show up correctly although I don't know if it even works with streamlabs obs.

stick thingu.PNG

LinkFromZelda

Hello. Whenever I paste the link into the source it just shows Press a button. It doesn't show anything else. I press buttons and nothing happens.

bigorados

Hello, I've been messing with your tool, i believe that it is only 2 steps away in becoming the ultimate input display tool, I'll just leave my thoughts here, The first step is about input history, I love it, would it be too much for me to ask for a more 'universal' mode for it? I play Melty and UNI, and I suppose their input displays are the ideal way to go, it shows you the input with real updates of 'held' buttons like tekken, it shows you neutral inputs, and most important of all, its shows you for how much your button was being held in frames, I suppose i'ts impossible to sync the input display tool frames with the game frames, but still, a time mesurement in inputs would be awesome. Another thing about the current tekken mode, is that it doesn't seem to support more than 4 buttons, it would be pretty cool if the logic behind multiple buttons could be done through code, instead of precombined images. so that any person could fit their game
Example of UNI's input history:
pefg88.gif

The second point that i want to mention is, you should support keyboard >_>, like you can click the buttons images to configure in the UI but, no keyboard support ;_;. Love the tool, will keep using it, will use it even more if you could get around some of those. Cheers!