Display Fightstick Motions

Free Display Fightstick Motions 210124

KazWolther

I have a Razer Panthera (the original, not the evo version) and fightstick.html doesnt register any of my button or stick inputs in any browser I have when I try to set them, but it recognizes everything in gamepad-tester.com. Really confusing.

naception

Hi again, I've been tinkering around with this and I've been having some problems. None of the URLs are actualizing with my custom layout, despite having the tag with the layout name. They're keeping the User Specific settings, but the custom layout just straight up disappears and it goes back to the default, whether it's in OBS, the browser URL, or the graphic-only URL, despite the custom layout being there.
Also, the files aren't saving as the correct file type. The HTML file for the setup and the sav file for the layout are both saving as CSS files.

i am having the same problem. tried multiple browsers when setting up. I dont think the website is recognizing my fight sticks buttons. Can anyone please help?

naception

I have a Razer Panthera (the original, not the evo version) and fightstick.html doesnt register any of my button or stick inputs in any browser I have when I try to set them, but it recognizes everything in gamepad-tester.com. Really confusing.

I have the razer atrox (the xbox version of yours, with a brook converter to PS4) having the exact same issue as well. Is it the razer's just not being compatible?

xxdocobxx

I have the razer atrox (the xbox version of yours, with a brook converter to PS4) having the exact same issue as well. Is it the razer's just not being compatible?
It will only recognize the first controller connected to the PC.

KazWolther

It will only recognize the first controller connected to the PC.
My Panthera is the only controller plugged in (I even unplugged my Index controllers from the charge and reset my PC to be sure) and it still doesnt pick up. It registers on the "Press Any Button" but not for actually binding anything

xxdocobxx

My Panthera is the only controller plugged in (I even unplugged my Index controllers from the charge and reset my PC to be sure) and it still doesnt pick up. It registers on the "Press Any Button" but not for actually binding anything
It's weird. Can you record a video of the test at gamepad-tester.com for me?

Aceflight

I too am having the same problem, my stick registers the "Press Any Button" in the browser setup but the binding stuff doesn't work for both the stick and buttons. I have the old original Mad Catz SF4 TE stick, my bad if this has already been addressed. It works when I use gamepad viewer but I like the look of this tool more lol

xxdocobxx

i am having the same problem. tried multiple browsers when setting up. I dont think the website is recognizing my fight sticks buttons. Can anyone please help?
I too am having the same problem, my stick registers the "Press Any Button" in the browser setup but the binding stuff doesn't work for both the stick and buttons. I have the old original Mad Catz SF4 TE stick, my bad if this has already been addressed. It works when I use gamepad viewer but I like the look of this tool more lol
I'm sorry because I didn't test it carefully before, and didn't discover an obvious bug. I have fixed it and it should work now.

juans16

great plugin I have it working but I don't see any opion for dpad/joystick like the ps4/ps5 controllers. How can I add more buttons and remap them? I can add more buttons but cannot remap them. I have a crossup which is like a ps4 controller where you have dpad and the little joystick that move up,down,left,up,right but I cannot configure that. I will love to get some information on how to add and remap more buttons. Please help me out

juans16

@xxdocobxx Can you help me out on how to map new buttons. So the option to add more buttons is there but not to map those buttons. can you help me mapping those buttons

juans16

One thing tho How can I use the input history? let say for street fighter game? is there a way to display a history of my input? if I want to display a text overlay or a graphical display just like in the training more on street fighter how can I achieve that? @xxdocobxx

Attachments

• capture.jpg
    capture.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 74

Tobi91

Hi first of all, thank you for everything you have done with this project!
I have some concerns I've been using chrome to set this up to OBS studio and I have stream elements aswell if that matters.
the very first time I set the url into my browser source it worked fine until I closed OBS and reopened then it was just stuck with the image "press a button" which I did and it didn't work. I have since tried to re do it... and it just doesn't work anymore. I havn't touched or done anything different since it worked the first time.. I am utterly confused and if anyone has the same problem or knows of a solution I would greatly appreciate it! ty in advance <3

ShinRukiri

So I got everything setup, all buttons working in the button config but as soon as I copy the source to OBS it just doesn't work but works fine if I open the html file. There was an OBS update but dunno if that is causing it not to work anymore.

Pretty much stuck at press a button in obs (works fine if I open the fightstick html file).