Display Fightstick Motions

Free Display Fightstick Motions 210124

xxdocobxx

my button are not recorded when i play a game ( full screen or not ) .
Have you tried to open the "fightstick.html" on browser? Does it work?
Also, make sure the "browser source" is in upper order than the "game capture" on OBS.
If it still doesn't help, can you post a screenshot of your OBS panel.

prettzl

Hello!

My
98a779504e.png
is 2 axis combined.

Example from: http://html5gamepad.com/
1b324949ee.png

How do I enter this in to here?

86f3d0335a.png

Thank you for the help. :)

Sabrewylf

This source becomes unresponsive whenever I stop previewing/streaming or when I switch scenes. This means I can't preview before starting a stream and that I effectively can't switch scenes while using it.

xxdocobxx

Saigon2D

Hi there,

This may sound stupid but for some reason I can't figure out how to change the background on the fightstick motion display. Do you have any youtube videos I can watch or can you help me please?

xxdocobxx

Hi there,

This may sound stupid but for some reason I can't figure out how to change the background on the fightstick motion display. Do you have any youtube videos I can watch or can you help me please?
Right now, the only thing you can change of the background is the opacity. You can set it to transparent and add an image source on the back onto the OBS.

inkBot

This is really neat. I have an issue though. The buttons are not registering as I would expect them to.
I would expect the top row to be Square/X, Triangle/Y, R1/RB, L1/LB : in that order, and the bottom row to be Cross/A, Circle/B, R2/RT, L2/LT: in that order.

Instead I have in the top row: Circle/X, Square/X, Triangle/Y, L2/LT and in the bottom row: Cross/A, L1/LB, R1/RB, R2/RT.

Is there a way to customize which button on the actual pad/stick will activate what button on the graphic? Because I'm not finding it if there is.

Edit: I kinda made an adhoc solution by switching around the x and y values for the buttons. I guess that's a decent enough solution. Nevermind me!

Last edited:

muesli

I've been able to config my hitbox on this nice app. But i had to use the User Specific to correctly config my axis directions.

So far i got it working nicely but the User Specific is only for a stick display, so i tried loading the hitbox layout preset and then mapping my axis directions on the buttons. Only it seems i get the same issue when i didn't enter diagonals at the "User Specific", meaning that my directions seems to be mixed with diagonals.

Is there any way to let the additional buttons to use the "User Specific" config ? or is there another way ?

xxdocobxx

I've been able to config my hitbox on this nice app. But i had to use the User Specific to correctly config my axis directions.

So far i got it working nicely but the User Specific is only for a stick display, so i tried loading the hitbox layout preset and then mapping my axis directions on the buttons. Only it seems i get the same issue when i didn't enter diagonals at the "User Specific", meaning that my directions seems to be mixed with diagonals.

Is there any way to let the additional buttons to use the "User Specific" config ? or is there another way ?
I have updated the code, see if it fix your problem.

muesli

Hmm, the Down and the Right aren't correct for me, the down shows down-left and right shows down-right.
Maybe because i can't bind the Up-Left button, the app doesn't recognize the input, looks like it doesn't recognize the value 1.00 of the axis.
Seems strange i would thought Up-Left would be the direction not showing correctly

xxdocobxx

Hmm, the Down and the Right aren't correct for me, the down shows down-left and right shows down-right.
Maybe because i can't bind the Up-Left button, the app doesn't recognize the input, looks like it doesn't recognize the value 1.00 of the axis.
Seems strange i would thought Up-Left would be the direction not showing correctly
Can you send me the axes and values you have inputted on the "User Specific" page to help me figure out the issue?

xxdocobxx

I have made another update.

DO NOT assign directional buttons by clicking the button on screen and press the button on the controller, but you can set other non-directional buttons as usual. You have to assign directional buttons from the "user specific" page. Those buttons may not react normally on the browser, please test on OBS.

Every time you change the value in "Assign to button" on the "User Specific" page, it may mess up other buttons, so please check all other buttons again afterwards.

If you are using the "hitbox" layout, set the "user specific" values as shown below:
Code:
Direction       Axis         Value      Assign to button
-----------------------------------------------------------
Neutral          9            1.29
Up               9           -1.00            11
Down             9            0.14            12
Left             9            0.71            13
Right            9           -0.43            14
Up-Left          9            1.00
Down-Left        9            0.43
Up-Right         9           -0.71
Down-Right       9           -0.14