This plugin is for OBS Classic only. OBS Studio users, use this plugin instead.
- Minimum OBS Version:
- Supported Bit Versions:
This plugin is currently tracking the stable chrome branch (2062).
Currently on Chromium 37.0.2062.94
- Accelerated offscreen webgl.
- Per-source FPS control
- Pepper flash support (removes need for single-process mode)
- <video> tag with h264 support
- <audio> tag with mp3 support
- Twitch chat popout
- CSS no longer works off chromes user style sheet (removed in Chrome 32) and now injects the style changes after loading of the page is complete.
-> extract to C:\Program Files (x86)\OBS\Plugins
-> extract to C:\Program Files\OBS\Plugins
You need to update your MS Visual C++ Run Times to 2013:
Click download and choose the x86 or x64 accordingly.
You also need to upgrade (if you have not already) your .NET installation to 4.5.x:
Web install: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42643
Offline install: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642
See also: How to install Plugins
To help the development of the Plugin check out the Source.
CLR Browser Source Plugin [OBS Classic ONLY]
Allows you to add web-based content as a source, such as web pages and Flash SWFs