CPU making stream latency increase to unbearably long even while using NVENC(new)

hellokiryu

Thanks in advance for any help!

Specs: i5 7500, 16gb RAM, GTX 1070, Windows 10 (log file is before i updated windows but just to note i still have all the same issues now that im up to date)
OBS settings: Streaming at 720p 30fps (was on 60 fps but i dropped it down to make sure that wasnt a contributing factor), encoding using NVENC new, 4000 bitrate, keyframe interval 2, preset is quality, profile high, look-ahead off, psycho visual tuning on, gpu 0 and max b-frames 2
Internet: 350 download, 30 upload, 9ms ping

Basically the issue is that while im streaming, OBS will be utilizing 30-40% of my CPU alone even while using NVENC, and every time I load anything I'm getting usage spikes that slowly compile and after a few minutes my stream will be 20-35 seconds behind. The issue is particularly bad when I'm streaming a game like Minecraft but even when im just chatting or playing a youtube video I'll be anywhere from 15-20 seconds behind. Also I'm consistently dropping frames (as shown on Twitch's video stats). Can my CPU just not stream without this latency?

Nothing shows to be overheating within my PC and nothing else is even close to maxing out other than my CPU, and the GPU usage doesnt seem to even increase much when encoding is set to NVENC. I should probably note that my CPU doesnt have to spike to 100% in task manager for the latency to inch up, it just needs to go above 85% or so.

https://obsproject.com/logs/fw-PuCrqG6YZZ86G
Here's a log from a test stream I did to show what happens when my cpu loads and tries to run minecraft, in the twitch stats when i tried loading minecraft while live it made me drop a bunch of frames and the latency got to 40 seconds very quickly