Countdown Timer / Stream Timer

Free Countdown Timer / Stream Timer v4.0

Glacks

Glacks submitted a new resource:

Countdown Timer - xx:yy - Countdown Timer

Hello guys! For the start I need to say that I'm not from English-speaking country so my English may be not so good. I saw that a lot of users are looking for good "countdown program" so i decided to create a nice and simple program that lets u set the time u want and text that is displayed after countdown ended in following format:
mm:ss
View attachment 38581
Where mm means minutes and ss means seconds.
Text is saved in self created directory called Text which is created next to this...

Read more about this resource...

Maggers

This works nicely, easy to setup + add etc. However the text quality is poor when stretched or set in the font options. Anyone else get this?
1571397347198.png

PixlPirate

As much as I do like this program since it’s so simple and lightweight, there is a small thing I'd like to see added.
Is there any way of making it so that it can automatically start upon opening?

Tarabass

What's the different with using the countdown script coming with OBS?

Glacks

What's the different with using the countdown script coming with OBS?

Well never seen that script earlier, also after watching that YT video u sent i feel like my program is much easier to operate with, second thing is that OBS script doesn't let you modify seconds

skullmonkey

BUG: I cannot move the window on the desktop.
REQUEST: It would be nice if there is an option for automatic restart. Let it finish, display the message (or not) and restart.

Other than that, perfect :D
Tnx

Glacks

BUG: I cannot move the window on the desktop.
REQUEST: It would be nice if there is an option for automatic restart. Let it finish, display the message (or not) and restart.

Other than that, perfect :D
Tnx

Can't really tell why you can't move the window, it's working well for me, also make sure you have the newest version of program by downloading it again :D

Gonna think about that feature