Countdown Timer / Stream Timer

Free Countdown Timer / Stream Timer v4.0

Wayne01

Hi!

I can set only 100 minutes max, can this value be extended? Like up to 24 hours?

And can you add a message at the end of timer (so I won't miss that the timer ended):
the timer has finished working, please press OK button to close the window.

The code for the warning window:

Title := "Please Confirm?", Sec := 30

SetTimer, Countdown, 1000

MsgBox, 64, %Title%, Will launch in %Sec% seconds, %Sec%

Return

Countdown:

ControlSetText, Static2, % "Will launch in " (Sec:=Sec-1) " seconds"

, %Title% ahk_class #32770

Return

Thanks!

Videobuff

Just a thought...would be really nice if there was an option to trigger an action or scene to start once the countdown ends....

Glacks

Just a thought...would be really nice if there was an option to trigger an action or scene to start once the countdown ends....

I don't know nothing about OBS API and if it even support's C#, kinda hard job to do for my programming skills, sorry ;)

Glacks

Glacks

Look's like I didn't change something in options in Visual Studio, Microsoft no longer says it's virus, now just MaxSecure says that, not sure why, might be because of 2 dll's i needed to import to get corners rounded: user32.dll and gdi32.dll

Updated download link ;)

theasset

Love the new UI!

Great work - I wanted to give you a bit of feedback.. It seems there's no way to stop the timer once it starts.. while there's "auto start", which is connected to the visibility of the tool in OBS, there's no way to stop it once it's going.. Triggering the "Start" button doesn't restart it. Not a gigantic issue when it's 30 seconds (although still a bit annoying) but what do you do if its 30 mins for example? You need to quit and relaunch

So having the ability to:

1. Have the timer auto stop when hidden, and/or auto reset when hidden (this would be my ideal solution)
  2. Have a Stop and/or restart button
  3. Add an "Automatic Reset" checkbox (and/or "Automatic Stop" checkbox) ... not sure if those would be combined into 1 interface in some way (maybe a radio button beside the checkbox that switches between Stop and Restart? This radio button set could also be associated with the auto start/stop behavior I put as #1

Glacks

Love the new UI!

Great work - I wanted to give you a bit of feedback.. It seems there's no way to stop the timer once it starts.. while there's "auto start", which is connected to the visibility of the tool in OBS, there's no way to stop it once it's going.. Triggering the "Start" button doesn't restart it. Not a gigantic issue when it's 30 seconds (although still a bit annoying) but what do you do if its 30 mins for example? You need to quit and relaunch

So having the ability to:

1. Have the timer auto stop when hidden, and/or auto reset when hidden (this would be my ideal solution)
  2. Have a Stop and/or restart button
  3. Add an "Automatic Reset" checkbox (and/or "Automatic Stop" checkbox) ... not sure if those would be combined into 1 interface in some way (maybe a radio button beside the checkbox that switches between Stop and Restart? This radio button set could also be associated with the auto start/stop behavior I put as #1

Start button works like restart button so please check this again, it works fine on my pc, if it really doesn't work try to download this program again, maybe this will help. Stop button incoming soon :)

1. When u minimalize window, a tray icon is showing, if you right click it, there is option to restart if you don't want to open window to restart
2. Start button works like a restart no matter if automatic start is checked or not, so please check it. Im gonna add stop button soon as u mentioned
3. Not sure what you mean by 'auto reset', if this means that it counts from 30 to 0 and then it loops again to 30, this would make the text on end pointless

So please give me additional informations on how you see it, you can write dm to me here on OBS forum, thanks for the feedback and stay tuned for new updates :)