Question / Help Constant Crashing

GamerHD

I would try playing around with Compatibility modes for Obs 64, run as admin and those things. If files are not corrupted then there is nothing else coming to my mind. Test it on a different machine, if there are no issues I would reinstall Windows (might not be the most friendly solution).

rubikscubicle

Thing is, I reinstalled Windows very recently. What would testing on a different machine do for me? Not really following that one.

GamerHD

It is a small chance but still possible that perticular hardware is behaving different than other hardware. Not just saying it might be hardware compatibility related, but also software. Which Windows 10 build did you reinstall recently?
I reinstalled Windows 10 2 days before April update and it fixed some things regarding obs for me, Installed updates and they messed it up again. 2 days later I reinstalled Windows 10 With April update included (should be same as Win10 updated to April update but was not (lets say "junk" file leftovers)) and that fixed all again for me.

GamerHD

That is latest. Your crash log is calling for a lot of really dependant files. I would run system file checker from Windows and let it repair all corrupted files if there are some. After that reinstall obs Again and retry the livestream.
With that said I have really no clue about why would a dll file fail if it wasn't corrupted.
Might be overclocking issues but those logs aren't calling for any watchdogs timers etc.