Resource icon

Color Monitor 0.6.1

Hi Norihiro. I love the possibilities your Color Monitor brings to OBS. However, I can't install it however hard I try. I am on Mac Big Sur 11.7.10, using OBS 29.02 64 bits. I would love if I can make that works. Thank you. Here's the log:

01:24:16.602: os_dlopen(/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor->/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor): dlopen(/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor, 257): no suitable image found. Did find:
01:24:16.602: /Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor: file too short
01:24:16.602: /Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor: file too short
01:24:16.602:
01:24:16.602: Module '/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor' not loaded

norihiro

Hi Norihiro. I love the possibilities your Color Monitor brings to OBS. However, I can't install it however hard I try. I am on Mac Big Sur 11.7.10, using OBS 29.02 64 bits. I would love if I can make that works. Thank you. Here's the log:

01:24:16.602: os_dlopen(/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor->/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor): dlopen(/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor, 257): no suitable image found. Did find:
01:24:16.602:
01:24:16.602: Module '/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor' not loaded
For OBS 28.0 and later, we need to install the plugin into "Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins" under the home directory. I've updated the install instruction for macOS.

Thank you so much Norihiro! It works great. I didn't even have to do anything. Except, at first, move the .pkg file into my applicaiton folder. The rest was automatic using the install program. Take care.

antonioandrioli

Hi nohiro, i have a question, ehat does the intensity in vectorscope and waveform change? I think the sensitivity of the scope but can you confirm it? There’s a better intensity value to not read false value? I don’t know if use it on 25 or 50%. Thank you so much

norihiro

Hi nohiro, i have a question, ehat does the intensity in vectorscope and waveform change? I think the sensitivity of the scope but can you confirm it? There’s a better intensity value to not read false value? I don’t know if use it on 25 or 50%. Thank you so much
I'm sorry I cannot what you want me to confirm.
The intensity is calculated as below.
For each pixel on the vectorscope or waveform, the number of pixels whose color is matching is counted. Then, the number is multiplied by the intensity. Then, the value is plotted.
For example, if there is only 1 white pixel and others are red, and the intensity is 127, you will see a grey dot at the center of the vectorscope. If there are 2 white pixels and the intensity is 127, you will see a white dot (the multiplied value is 254) at the center of the vectorscope.