Resource icon

Color Monitor 0.6.1

Hi Norihiro. I love the possibilities your Color Monitor brings to OBS. However, I can't install it however hard I try. I am on Mac Big Sur 11.7.10, using OBS 29.02 64 bits. I would love if I can make that works. Thank you. Here's the log:

01:24:16.602: os_dlopen(/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor->/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor): dlopen(/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor, 257): no suitable image found. Did find:
01:24:16.602: /Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor: file too short
01:24:16.602: /Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor: file too short
01:24:16.602:
01:24:16.602: Module '/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor' not loaded

norihiro

Hi Norihiro. I love the possibilities your Color Monitor brings to OBS. However, I can't install it however hard I try. I am on Mac Big Sur 11.7.10, using OBS 29.02 64 bits. I would love if I can make that works. Thank you. Here's the log:

01:24:16.602: os_dlopen(/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor->/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor): dlopen(/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor, 257): no suitable image found. Did find:
01:24:16.602:
01:24:16.602: Module '/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/PlugIns/obs-color-monitor.plugin/Contents/MacOS/obs-color-monitor' not loaded
For OBS 28.0 and later, we need to install the plugin into "Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins" under the home directory. I've updated the install instruction for macOS.

Thank you so much Norihiro! It works great. I didn't even have to do anything. Except, at first, move the .pkg file into my applicaiton folder. The rest was automatic using the install program. Take care.