Resource icon

Color Monitor 0.6.1

norihiro

norihiro updated Color Monitor with a new update entry:

Color Monitor 0.3.2

This is a hotfix release of Color Monitor.

Changes from 0.3.1
  • Fixed false-color
    • Prior to this fix, color between 0.42 and 0.48 were light purple, which was supposed to be dark grey as documented.
      Previous version tried to fix the issue but actually fixed only BT.601.
Limitation

• Possible crash when changing scene-collection (Reported on the forum but couldn't be reproduced.)
  • Not all binaries are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TechnicalMonkey

I am so happy that you have made this plug-in for OBS. I was wondering if there was any plans to add more controls to the size of the field without having to use scale and increase the thickness of the lines? In other words, to decouple the upscale of it from the horizontal and vertical axes....

Deadairshow

This is an absolutely wonderful plug-in. I took this plug-in and incorporated into a portable version of the most recent OBS. This portable version is preconfigured with preset scenes. Anything placed into the VIDEO SOURCE scene will be reflected in all other scenes for Vector/Waveform/False/Zebra

Used NDI Tools IRE Test Patterns 0-100 by increments of 5 to build out a scale for false color. Scale attached.

Download Link to ZIP file - Unzip and read the README to get started.
OBS-Studio-27.2.4 - Portable with Shading Profile

Readme
README - OBS-Studio-27.2.4 - Portable with Shading Profile.pdf

Attachments

• False Color - Full Scale - IRE and Millivolt - Horizontal.png
    False Color - Full Scale - IRE and Millivolt - Horizontal.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 52

PedjaS

Can you add option to set mark lines onto histogram?
It would be helpful when comparing different light sources and setups.

norihiro

Can you add option to set mark lines onto histogram?
It would be helpful when comparing different light sources and setups.
I assume it's same option as the graticule option in waveform. The option provide grid lines to show some levels of intensity. In histogram, I think the graticule will be vertical lines. Is my understanding correct?

PedjaS

I assume it's same option as the graticule option in waveform. The option provide grid lines to show some levels of intensity. In histogram, I think the graticule will be vertical lines. Is my understanding correct?
Close.

What I though is option for user to custom set both horizontal and vertical lines. For example, I run one light setup and want to mark some specific points on the graph for comparison. Then I change setup and I can see changes on the graph related to the previously marked lines so I can compare.

That could be helpful not only on histogram graph, but all others too.

norihiro

What I though is option for user to custom set both horizontal and vertical lines.
In current implementation, the vertical level is normalized by the peak level among 256 levels. At first I need to prepare fixed-level option before implementing the vertical graticule.

PedjaS

In current implementation, the vertical level is normalized by the peak level among 256 levels. At first I need to prepare fixed-level option before implementing the vertical graticule.
Oh yes, fixed levels is a must for any measurement. Looking forward to it.

norihiro

Oh yes, fixed levels is a must for any measurement. Looking forward to it.
The fixed level and graticules features are under development on PR 54.
You may try the initial version from here. Settings UI is not so good. I might take more time to brush up the implementation for this, which means I might change it.

norihiro

Color Monitor 0.4.0

This is a release of Color Monitor for OBS Studio 28.0-beta. Native M1/M2 support is available from this version.

Changes from 0.3.2
  • Prepare packages for OBS 28.0-beta1
  • Native package for Apple Silicon available.

Limitation

• Possible crash when changing scene-collection (Reported on the forum but couldn't be reproduced.)
  • Not all packages/binaries are tested.
    • Windows...

norihiro

OBS Color Monitor 0.4.1

This is a hotfix release of Color Monitor.

Changes in 0.4.1
  • Fixed UUIDs for macOS installer, which were same as those in obs-plugintemplate.

Changes in 0.4.0

Limitation

• Not all packages/binaries are tested.
    • Windows...

norihiro

OBS Color Monitor 0.4.2

This is a hotfix release of Color Monitor for OBS 28 on macOS.

Changes in 0.4.2
  • Fixed macOS directory structure for OBS 28.0-rc1. There was a change after 28.0-beta2, which causes not loading the previous version.

Changes in 0.4.1
  • Fixed UUIDs for macOS installer, which were same as those in obs-plugintemplate.

Changes in 0.4.0

norihiro

Color Monitor 0.4.3

This is a hotfix release of Color Monitor for OBS 28 on macOS.

Changes in 0.4.3
  • Linux: Fixed the plugin is not loaded by OBS Studio 28.
  • Linux: Fixed the source is not available on OBS Studio 27.
  • macOS: Build universal binary package for OBS Studio 28. If there is a problem, please try the previous version, which provides separated package for Intel and ARM architecture.
(No changes for Windows users.)

Limitation...

Tormy

Any update for OBS 28 W11 ? I see onl yfor linux and mac .. toda installing v28 I had to be back to v27 to have ti working

Martyats

Thank you for this very useful plugin.
After adding a scope as a source in a scene, it overlays in the preview or program windows. There are no new View or Docks menu selections, so how do you get the scopes out to a docking window?