Resource icon

CLR Browser Source Plugin [OBS Classic ONLY]

tege

I'm not good with computers.
Basically did the guide thing and I get greet with this when I try to stream up.

Indyaner

the dev hasn't been around since march. this project is abandoned

Please dont say this. I still have hopes and dreams. Dont step on my hopes and dreams please.

We really should get a Fund together so we can throw Money at Faruton, so he can develop the plugin further. It has great potentials. Therefore the tackiest reminder I could find on the web:

PLEASE COME BACK FARUTON! WE MISS YOU!

Miss-You-Glitters-26.gif

Faruton

Developer
I actually have a new build coming soon.

Only issue that needs to be resolved is how to inject the custom css since this feature was removed from CEF.

But I appreciate the sparkly thing, makes me think myspace is still alive =)

ball2hi

Only issue that needs to be resolved is how to inject the custom css since this feature was removed from CEF.

But I appreciate the sparkly thing, makes me think myspace is still alive =)
You here that guys? He's coming back for free! He must have missed the apart about suggested donations...!

Indyaner

Awesome to hear Faruton! :D
My biggest wish would be to make the content in the plugin Clickable (navigate-able). Currently it is very passive but I would love to be able to drag things around inside a Flash/HTML-Document.

But Seriously Faruton, tell us where your donation Button is. I appreciate your work and want to support it.

Indyaner

tege

@Aro
Didn't notice really, I use addblock and just use that page since it's easy as hell to use, can use another if you'd really like that. Sorry for the trouble.
Fuck_everything.png

Indyaner

I have never encountered this Error-Message, but as you seem stuck, I will try to give you some thought of me what you could try:

1. Did you followed the Messages that was written there in spanisch? My spanish might be rusty but its seems like it is saying something along the lines of

• "Cannot start Third-Party Software. A required component is missing: ffmpegsumo.dll. Please install Third-Party Software again."
So we basicly have a missing .DLL-File. The software advised to reinstall the software to solve this problem. As I dont know in what package the ffmpegsumo.dll comes with (It doesnt come with the Plugin as far as I know) I would adise to make yourself comfortable with the idea of installing it manually. On this page you can find some Infos about the DLL. I cant verify the accuracy of the given Informations there but you could google further if you want to know more about this DLL.
Here for example I've found a discussion where someone mentions that said ffmpegsumo.dll. It looks like it is a DLL from chrome. That would make sense. The CLR Plugin is a Browser Plugin. My guess would be that the CLR Plugin uses whatever primary Browser-Engine is installed on your machine. In your case it might be that chrome is your primary browser

2. Get the DLL. First you need a source for the DLL that you can trust. There are some honeypots out there where the DLL is offered, but some of them cant be trusted. in my opinion. So you have some choices on this point:

• Find yourself a valid source on another PC from another room where his DLL might be available
  • Find a good source on the web. I havnt looked to hard (I'm lazy) for a original source, but I found this kinda promising (the DLL is a file of this project hosted on google Code with a fairly recent Timestamp of 4. April 2014. Maybe its recent enough to can be used on your system as well)
  • You can download this file. This is the DLL I attached from my personal System. Do you trust me? Go ahead. Do you spite me? Move along.
3. Manually install the DLL. To do this, I would assume that you need the DLL in the same location as I have it. That would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\36.x.xxxx.xxx (You might have two folder there or even more. Just add the DLL to both locations to be extra sure. I have no idea what the difference is. It looks like different version number of chrome instances or some nasty pattern).

3. Restart Chrome. Heck, restart your PC. I might be saver to have all processes shut down once befor I have to explain hwo you kill process-task with the Task-Manager.

4. After a restart. Test if it did the trick. If not:
  • Make sure you did everything right
  • try a different DLL
  • Try updating Chrome
  • Try Uninstall and reinstalling chrome
  • Find out more about this error on the web
  • Eat supper. Think about the problem
  • Wait a day and search the web again
  • Pray that Faruton replied in the meantime with a correct solution
Yeah. Thats what I would do if I were you.

Indyaner

bluee

Very happy to hear this :D

Any chance of a pre-release without CSS injection?
Myself and others are working on various overlays for streams and are hitting frustrating rendering bugs in the older version of Chromium.

Luccerton

Heya guys, I got the following problem: Ive got 32 bit OBS. (latest stable version). I wanted the follower alert installed as plugin. They said i needed to download this plugin. Did so no problem at all but then when i runned the instal.bat file it said i needed C++ redist bla bla bla you know the drill.. i pressed a key to continue and then downloaded the link. Installed the version and then run the installer of this plugin again. Same problem again.. Ive got a 64 bit system. Can this cause compromisis with installing your plugin? I really need it to help my stream out so :) Already tried reinstall and already tried taking the 64 bit version also doesnt work. How can i fix this?

Indyaner

Is this the CLR Plugin or the new OBS Browser Plugin version development for MacOS?

Either way: You are doing god work, son :D

So this it what the development environment looks like... That interesting. I've never really coded CPP but for some Arduino-Projects I had to create custom classes where I had to deal with the concept of heaving *.cpp files and *.h (header) files too. Coming from lower languages, it always baffled me to edit always two files: Create a new function in your code and then create the same function with only the parameters in the header file. I guess the IDE does this for you?

Anyway: Good to see that things are moving. That motivates me to get back to my codes as well!

PS: I hate those pesky MacOS PopUps. How my times have I drag them and pulled to the right?

Indy

SpotPit

I am trying to set up twitchalerts with CLR browser but keep getting this error message in my OBS window. It reads "TwitchAlerts was unable to load because your browser does not support HTML5 audio and also does not have Adobe Flash installed or enabled. The CLR Browser Plugin requires that Adobe Flash is installed and enabled because it does not support HTML5 audio. Once Flash is installed, please reload this widget." I have installed the latest version of flash but keep getting this error message. What should I do?