Bongobs Cat Plugin

Bongobs Cat Plugin 0.2.01

Yoda_of_Soda

This doesn't work when I try to use it in OBS while playing Genshin Impact. When I'm in another tab it works perfectly, but while I'm playing nothing works. Are there any plans for making this for Streamlabs as well?

Thanks!

heavymetalsara

Can you please elaborate on your instructions? The video is grainy and in another language. I'm doing what I "think" is being shown, but it is still not working. Thanks.

qwe1154323937

I don't know if you know Chinese. The author is Chinese. This is cat using desktop exe program. You can capture it through the window.
Some methods of modifying text are very simple. This software is visualized through configuration, key codes and pictures. If your art can, you can make a unique cat by modifying these things.
The software is in Chinese and there is no local document in English. I can't help you. I wish you success.

@Weng Y would you be able to make a Bongobs Cat that can pull from the inputs of a controller? And can you have multiple Bongobs Cats? I would love to use this when playing fighting games (I play on HitBox so it would be even funnier), but I'd also love to use this when I stream more laid-back tournaments. Having two cats on the screen smacking around arcade controllers in the bottom corners of the screen would be amazing.

goozy woozy

How do you customize it because I made a new texture but it's not working is it good like that or did
a.png
I make it the wrong way?

Ecatts

I've done the keybindings myself, here how i did it:

First you have to download notepad++ to edit .json files

Then go to Bango cat>bin>64bin>Bango Cat>mode

I choose standard for me then you click the .json file

I only modified the Q for azerty so it's under "key use" and the key was "w", the last.

You need to open this file with notepad and do some manipulations to open it as an administrator
I don't remember how exactly i did it but make sure to right click>open with> then select notepad and run as admin.

I hope this will help you.

wick.brstm

I've done the keybindings myself, here how i did it:

First you have to download notepad++ to edit .json files

Then go to Bango cat>bin>64bin>Bango Cat>mode

I choose standard for me then you click the .json file

I only modified the Q for azerty so it's under "key use" and the key was "w", the last.

You need to open this file with notepad and do some manipulations to open it as an administrator
I don't remember how exactly i did it but make sure to right click>open with> then select notepad and run as admin.

I hope this will help you.
Hey, can you help me find the keybind config file? With the download of the .zip file I could only find 3: cat.cdi3.json, cat.model3.json, and RightHand.model3.json. I don't think any of these are correct. I would really like to have a layout with the arrow keys and the Z, X, and C keys (basically the KeyBoard layout but with those three keys instead of the default ones). I can make the art assets just fine, I just need to figure out where the keybinds are. Thank you so much!

I've included pictures of what my files look like here; any folder not opened here just has images inside. If these files don't match what yours were initially, could you please show me where you downloaded it? Thank you!
obscat1.png
obscat2.png
obscat3.png
obscat4.png
obscat5.png
obscat6.png
obscat7.png

TTVFluffyHedwig

Hi guys, please help me out, so i downloaded the plugin, unpacked it in the root folder, yet i can't figure out how to actually activate it inside OBS Studio, please help me :c

DaveKap

Sad to report that this plugin is starting to show its age. Half the time I stream with it, about 30 minutes in the cat begins flashing or disappears completely. The only way to bring it back is restarting OBS. If anyone can figure out what's causing this issue and can update the plugin, let us know!

its_ruuin

it was great for as long as i remember but now it needs updating.
- will crash and freeze often
- can cause obs to crash

i hope the author comes back and updates but i doubt it. let me know if you guys find another one similar to this!