Bongobs Cat Plugin

Bongobs Cat Plugin 0.2.01

ggmkp

Well, I kinda got things to wok out as much as I could. You can actually go to the bin file and change all the assets to your likings.

C:\Program Files\obs-studio\bin\64bit\Bango Cat\img

I took the keyboard version, and changed all the png to my cutom ones.

Kind of looks good, and you can add trigger event to the keys that are typed with hide/unhide freature in Obs parameters

Hey, were you able to successfully edit both hands?
Could you please share some quick tutorial on how to customize and maybe use different images all together?

Polyverse

Do you have a version of this that uses the original 4 key , like the maniacat but with the live2d animation effects?

Polyverse

Do you have a version of this that uses the original 4 key , like the maniacat but with the live2d animation effects?
Found it by updating via GitHub, But i cant bind the keys ; and ' , nor does the config accept input codes for them and if i try to use " and : it conflicts with the json file any help would be appreciated.

Maix785

I wonder is it possible to bind mouse keys to actions, I found keyuse for stuff like lctrl, lshift, space but can't get mouse keys to work..

Aligatrox

Hi, i search for AZERTY version but i can't find it and i'm not good for create myself, please make this and little tuto for make another button please

Heimocity

Not sure what's going on. Please check OBS Studio version (25.0.0+) and extract all files to OBS root direction.
How exactly do you set this up once it has been installed into the root directory? I am not seeing it as a source when I try to add it.

Doozy Woooze

I loved it and I customized it to have a ddr theme for the mania cat but I'm still wondering on how do I changed the key binds for mania cat

orangedeal

Will it be difficult to make this cat angry and displeased? This will harmonize very well with the way he pounds the keyboard! And also draw him angry eyebrows so that he frowns.

zLove

is there a way to change keybinds in mania mode?i am using zxm, and not zx,. and i do not know how to change it