Bongobs Cat Plugin

Bongobs Cat Plugin 0.2.01

SpkBrkEng_jp

It's a cute plugin.
I can't select Live2D in the source section.
Do I need to install something else to make it work?
not.png

SpkBrkEng_jp

Not sure what's going on. Please check OBS Studio version (25.0.0+) and extract all files to OBS root direction.
Thank you for your reply.
I added it to my new clean environment 25.0.8 x64, but it didn't work. Maybe there is a problem with my computer environment.
I will try to use it when it is resolved someday. I think it's a nice plugin.

fxvnder

hey, i really love the plugin, would love to know if there's any way to put the entire keyboard/cs:go/rl presets
i'd really love to use it for FL Studio lessons and also gaming streaming/recording

huge props for the plugin, for real, it's incredible! <3

Weng Y

hey, i really love the plugin, would love to know if there's any way to put the entire keyboard/cs:go/rl presets
i'd really love to use it for FL Studio lessons and also gaming streaming/recording

huge props for the plugin, for real, it's incredible! <3
Sure, I will put entire keyboard in next version.

K0nja

I also love using this plugin, is there a way to get it to work on gamepads? Xbox, Playstation, Gamecube. Similar to how NintentoSpy does it maybe?

ElJoakoDElxD

I loved the plugin immediately after seeing it was bongo cat! mainly because I don't show my face on stream and this is more attractive than nothing. It's too difficult to add a mouth that picks up your audio source and move his mouth? I think that is a must feature!