Bongobs Cat Plugin

Bongobs Cat Plugin 0.2.01

PowerX

This is very cute. However, my computer is old.
So high cpu usage is unfortunate. Will updates be okay?

shado9

hi – what "KeyUse" item corresponds to the tilde key? "tilde", "backquote", "KEY96" don't work. i can't find any related documentation online so i'm trying to figure things out based on the existing files

Y30

im helping a friend install this and we made sure it's on the obs root folder but everytime she opens up OBS it doesn't show up for her? weird thing is i did the same thing yet it worked for me? any ideas? (all the other folders are in their respecitve install locations)

Attachments

• GlXKkh.png
    GlXKkh.png
    299.1 KB · Views: 716
  • Y4wSzO.png
    Y4wSzO.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 714

LaMite

Hey @Weng Y i show Bango Cat V2 "create"by Kuvster (Kuvster98 on Reddit) but he look very bad compare to yours (White Background, and Cheap PNG)
So who is at the origin of creation ? :) Thx
I don't want to create a drama, I just want to give back to Cesar what belongs to Cesar
Bongo.png

HalfTex

Man, thanks for this overlay. I was trying on YT to place Bongo Cat V2, but still i could not manage to find out, why my keys are not recognizing when in game. Then i found out this plugins and it's even better than that v2. Thank you...

KarlShin

I kinda need some help ...

the bongobs cat plugin is not showing in the add thing ..I already did uninstall then install the plugin again but no luck still not showing

panocha

Weng Y submitted a new resource:
I LOVE IT but the mask is frozen over the breathing/moving/swinging cat behind. I tried to mod the "cat ori.512" texture but it creates a white surrounding even if I draw a thin line inside =(
Its posible to fixthat? I attached an image. THANKS THANKS THANKS

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 596

Nishin

Is there any chance to add it like a SCENE ? (not a plugin ) ? I asking because I using StreamOBS and cant add it as plugin.

Y30

if this still gets updated at all, reporting a bug(?) where on start up (60FPS), the cat causes OBS to use more CPU (10%+ CPU) and I have to change the video capture FPS to something lower just to make it use less (>5%) which causes the cat to break and doesn't move anymore. would like you to take a look at it if possible. Also this discord link is invalid. please add a new one?

Muramana

So they say that you can add own work but I don't know how I wanna add a tablet but I tried to make one and it didn't work.
hoping for help

Nathanevening

Well, I kinda got things to wok out as much as I could. You can actually go to the bin file and change all the assets to your likings.

C:\Program Files\obs-studio\bin\64bit\Bango Cat\img

I took the keyboard version, and changed all the png to my cutom ones.

Kind of looks good, and you can add trigger event to the keys that are typed with hide/unhide freature in Obs parameters