bitrate decreases 0kb/s and rises 20,000kb/s - game capture black screen

Adeeb

Hi everyone ,
I am facing a strange problem that I have never seen before with anyone
I have very fast internet with up to 500 uploads and downloads
I don't face any problems with streaming in general with "just chatting" in twitch , I streaming via Restream
In some games, or almost most of them, when they are running, the bitrate rises above the maximum limit that I set, which is 6000 KB/S. It rises to 17,000, 20,000 and then drops to 1000 and 0, and there is instability from a sharp drop and a sharp rise.
In some games, as soon as I change the full screen mode to windowed mode, the problem is solved
In some other games, nothing changes, and the game capture source does not capture the game, just a black screen.
I have strong PC specifications. I have no problems. The problem occurs in very simple games and heavy games:-

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K

motherboard: GIGABYTE Z490 AORUS MASTER
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 32GB 3200 MHz

I don't think the problem is related to the PC specifications
any hero can solve this ?

sandrix

Adeeb

Attachments

• 2023-09-26 21-51-35.txt
    53.7 KB · Views: 9

sandrix

To get started, you should use all the recommendations in the link

This log doesn't tell me much because it doesn't include the recording session where the problem is.

Adeeb

To get started, you should use all the recommendations in the link

This log doesn't tell me much because it doesn't include the recording session where the problem is.
that after streaming

Attachments

• 2023-09-26 23-30-42.txt
    90.4 KB · Views: 10

sandrix

Game DVR off

You use a lot of game capture. Use only one and just point to the game window in OBS.

The problem may be hidden in OBS, or in restream. So I would recommend trying to run test broadcasts through a portable version of OBS, where there will only be a game.

You can also check ping and packet loss to the restream.io server. Enter these commands one by one into the command prompt and wait for the results.

pathping amsterdam.restream.io
tracert amsterdam.restream.io

Adeeb

Game DVR off

You use a lot of game capture. Use only one and just point to the game window in OBS.

The problem may be hidden in OBS, or in restream. So I would recommend trying to run test broadcasts through a portable version of OBS, where there will only be a game.

You can also check ping and packet loss to the restream.io server. Enter these commands one by one into the command prompt and wait for the results.
i turned Game mode OFF and DVR game OFF
and this results from 2 commands
2023-09-27_03-25-08.png

2023-09-27_03-25-24.png

is this ok?

qhobbes

Your logs don't show the bitrate changing at all. One on them indicates rendering lag and encoder overload.
1. One of your audio devices, VoiceMeeter Output, has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
VoiceMeeter Input (VB-Audio VoiceMeeter VAIO): 48000 Hz
Microphone (HyperX QuadCast S): 48000 Hz
VoiceMeeter Output (VB-Audio VoiceMeeter VAIO): 44100 Hz
2. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene (JustChatting(1)).
3. Disable Psycho Visual Tuning as that uses additional GPU.

Last edited:

sandrix

connection with restream is stable. Follow what hobbes wrote

Your scene should look something like this.
1695814669473.png

Don't turn scenes into trash. Remove everything unnecessary.
It is better to leave psycho-visual adjustment turned on, it greatly affects the quality.

Once again, the problem with the connection has been ruled out, now we need to understand whether it is an obs or something with the system.

sandrix

Is the problem still there? In this case, try updating OBS to version 30.0 and running the program in safe mode. Check work on a test recording or stream.

Added a "Safe Mode" that runs OBS without third-party plugins, scripting, and websockets [derrod]
  • When OBS detects that it was not shut down properly it will offer the user the option to launch in Safe Mode for troubleshooting purposes. It can also be manually activated via the "Help" menu.

Adeeb

Is the problem still there? In this case, try updating OBS to version 30.0 and running the program in safe mode. Check work on a test recording or stream.

Added a "Safe Mode" that runs OBS without third-party plugins, scripting, and websockets [derrod]
  • When OBS detects that it was not shut down properly it will offer the user the option to launch in Safe Mode for troubleshooting purposes. It can also be manually activated via the "Help" menu
Can you explain more how to run OPS in safe mode?