Ashmanix Countdown Timer

Ashmanix Countdown Timer 1.3.3

rmanaka

Thinking about my above comment, if you added the countdown name field as an array, couldn't you change each of the UI field variables into arrays indexed by the countdown name index? That way other than the addition of the countdown name field to the UI, the layout of the UI would remain the same? Just a thought...Thanks again!

MikeHammond

I'm really liking this plugin. I'd love to be able to punch a button on my StreamDeck that sets a specific countdown time - 10 minutes, say, and another button to start the countdown. Is there an easy way to integrate that sort of StreamDeck interaction with your plugin?

BlackLemmi

This pluggin is nice :)

A couple of suggestions, based on my personal use of it :

I use the timer only on my intro scene. It's very nice to have it make it switch the scene at the end of the timer. That is really phenomenal. But when hitting zero, the timer doesn't auto-reset. It would be nice to have that option, so that we don't have to manually reset it every use/stream.
It would also be nice if we had the option to make it automatically start with the selection of the scene. So that we don't have to double bind the same key for the scene selection and the starting of the timer, as it is the only way I found rn to have it start as I'm selecting the intro scene while starting my stream.

Rn I'm using the same keybinds for starting the timer and selecting the intro scene, then I binded the same key to pause it that I also use for a scene I'm sure to use within every stream, so it "automatically" pauses before I use it again, and I also binded the reset button to my starting timer and intro scene key, so I have to double hit the key to have it reset and then play, but it's manageable, just not the best.

But these are just suggestions, I have no clue if it's even possible, and in any case the pluggin is really nice as is, thanx a lot for the work :)

Last edited:

BlackLemmi

I'm really liking this plugin. I'd love to be able to punch a button on my StreamDeck that sets a specific countdown time - 10 minutes, say, and another button to start the countdown. Is there an easy way to integrate that sort of StreamDeck interaction with your plugin?
In the meantime you can bind a keyboard key to the pluggin buttons in OBS, and bind those to your streamdeck, maybe ? I don't own a streamdeck myself but thought it might help, if it's an option, not sure. Then you just have to put in the 10min time countdown, and it will reset with one key on your deck and start with another. Maybe even the same key, as I personnally tried to bind the same keyboard key to all the buttons (play, pause, reset), and it happens to be quite logical in its priorities (one hit for pause, second one to reset and third one to start).

flavinhofelipe

plugin top estou utilizando, gostaria de dar uma sugestão, uma opção onde pode configurar algum som pra quando tivesse faltando tipo 3 minutos ele tocar um som e quando chegar em 0 por outro som