Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

NoeAL

NoeAL updated Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel with a new update entry:

Preview, Color Opacity, Sortable Panel

Hi everybody! I would like to spend more time on it but I have promised to post it today.

These are the new features:

• Sort the position of the edit panel for each lower third.
  • Change the name to better identify them.
  • Preview panel. By checking the magnifying glass you can see them on the panel before displaying them.
  • Change the opacity of the colors in the color picker.

View attachment 60918

For those of you who asked me, here is the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Blondelion

Mr NoeAl,
In the previous lower 3rd (someone else developed) I created 2 different Control-panel HTML files. (I film the womens and mens hockey team). I renamed them in "Control-panel-Women.html" & "Control-panel-Men.html". Per file I entered the names of the players. I then referred 2 docks to each file and used the dock I needed for the match.
With your lower 3rd I did the same, but I now see that creating 2 different Docks in OBS do not resolve in 2 separate Docks with names for women and men. How can I solve this? I can't find any of the names in the html files
(And sorry for the previous post... Pressed CTRL-ENTER instead of SHIFT-ENTER ... my bad)

Hi @VideoHockey, I already asked something similar and NoeAl gave the help to do it, here are his answers

Hi,
To communicate with each other, html files use a channel.
Look in both files ("browser-source.html" and "control-panel.html") for the line where it is:

var bc = new BroadcastChannel ('obs-lower-thirds-channel');
var bcr = new BroadcastChannel ('obs-lower-thirds-channel2');

The tool uses two channels, one to send information and the other to receive it.

You just have to change the name of that channel. 'obs-lower-thirds-cannel-B' and 'obs-lower-thirds-cannel2-B', for example.
The important thing is that the two files that you want to be communicated have the same name in their channels.

I would recommend that you rename the files as well to avoid other problems. Since cookies are used to store the information of the fields.

Hope this solves it.
From what I have read, the method I use to store the information of the fields (localStorage) saves the ID of the input or fields and their value. So whenever the browser finds that same ID, it will load that value. Your cloned control panel should have different IDs in all its inputs or fields to be able to store different values.

Try one thing. Practically all IDs in this tool are prefixed with "alt" (for Animated Lower Thirds). Find and replace "alt" with "elt" (or whatever you want) in "control-panel.html" and "style_control-panel.css".

It would have to work.
This finally worked but I had to change also in "style-source.css" and "browser-source.html"

Thank you very much, awesome tool

NoeAL

NoeAL updated Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel with a new update entry:

Themes, Custom Times, Visual fixes

Hi! Thank you for the positive reviews and constructive comments that you send.
This time brought a small but surely very useful update.

These are the new features:
  • Set timers for each panel. Keeping global times settings.
  • Number icons. To easily identify each panel with the hotkey settings.
  • Themes. Acri, Dark, Rachni.
  • Visual fixes.
View attachment 61045

I hope you enjoy! ^^

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bairespm

Hola gracias por la herramienta está buenisima. Seria bueno que puedas agregar que se pueda elegir logo desde el panel?

Brilesmedia

THis is a game changer.....Lower thirds on the fly.....love this tool. Great for newbies like me to learn..Well done.....:)

aapeli

First of all, thank you @NoeAL. This is an absolutely great plugin.

However, what would make it even greater for me, would be ability to control it from a Stream Deck via Companion. OBS it natively supported in Companion, giving extremely easy access for physical keys for scene switching and general control of OBS. The vision of being able to get the saved lower thirds show up without moving the mouse is a nice vision, even nicer than the current hotkey possibilities given.

VideoHockey

Hi NoeAL,
Is it possible to number the 10 keys (only the ones that are filled) like in the example? I have very little time to select and activate the proper button, for I need to keep my eye on the camera during the match. Also I have to keep the dock as small as possible, meaning I want to drag the right side after the 10th button towards that button, but then the blue activation buttons fall out of sight, which are crucial to me to see in one blink which one is active (as well as the main blue activation button). Could these buttons be positioned aligned above the button "10"?

(On the example pic I added numbers on the filled keys and I moved the blue activation buttons and made the area red which I will be hiding by dragging the size of the dock to the left)

And maybe the 1st one to show you the fruits of your work ;-)
(It's already set to the time just before we score a goal)
(And the shaking after the goals has to do with the fact, that I have to release the camera to switch to the laptop and select the proper player :-) )

Attachments

• Lower 3rd NoeAl.jpg
    Lower 3rd NoeAl.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 110

NoeAL

Gostaria de saber como incluir a logo. eu só consigo ativa-la mas não sei escolher a logo
You can change it by changing the png file inside the Logos folder. Each number corresponds to the number on the panel.
I hope you can change them from the control panel in future updates.

NoeAL

First of all, thank you @NoeAL. This is an absolutely great plugin.

However, what would make it even greater for me, would be ability to control it from a Stream Deck via Companion. OBS it natively supported in Companion, giving extremely easy access for physical keys for scene switching and general control of OBS. The vision of being able to get the saved lower thirds show up without moving the mouse is a nice vision, even nicer than the current hotkey possibilities given.
Thank you for your comments. I would like to add hotkeys for all memory slots. It will surely be possible in future updates. I have to solve some problems before, but it is my intention to add it. ;)

NoeAL

Hi NoeAL,
Is it possible to number the 10 keys (only the ones that are filled) like in the example? I have very little time to select and activate the proper button, for I need to keep my eye on the camera during the match. Also I have to keep the dock as small as possible, meaning I want to drag the right side after the 10th button towards that button, but then the blue activation buttons fall out of sight, which are crucial to me to see in one blink which one is active (as well as the main blue activation button). Could these buttons be positioned aligned above the button "10"?

(On the example pic I added numbers on the filled keys and I moved the blue activation buttons and made the area red which I will be hiding by dragging the size of the dock to the left)

And maybe the 1st one to show you the fruits of your work ;-)
(It's already set to the time just before we score a goal)
(And the shaking after the goals has to do with the fact, that I have to release the camera to switch to the laptop and select the proper player :-) )
Hi, thanks for sharing the video and I'm very happy to see how you use this tool!
The truth is that for work I have not been able to invest time to solve and add more features. So I've just modified the control panel so you can see like the picture you sent. I still don't know if it will be like this in the next version, so here you have your Hockey-Mod!
I wish it to be noted that I've personalized the control panel for you despite the four stars in your review. xD It's a joke!
Just replace the original files with these two, in their corresponding folders.
I hope it helps you!

Attachments

• Hockey_MOD.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 52

VideoHockey

Hi, thanks for sharing the video and I'm very happy to see how you use this tool!
The truth is that for work I have not been able to invest time to solve and add more features. So I've just modified the control panel so you can see like the picture you sent. I still don't know if it will be like this in the next version, so here you have your Hockey-Mod!
I wish it to be noted that I've personalized the control panel for you despite the four stars in your review. xD It's a joke!
Just replace the original files with these two, in their corresponding folders.
I hope it helps you!
Holy Moly .... I GOT MYSELF A PRIVATE VERSION!!!!! This guy doesn't deserve 4 , 5 , 6 stars...HE DESERVES A STATUE!
These buttons are awesome.... When I widened the Dock, I looked for the activation buttons, but didn't see them. Since I have hotkeys for them I pressed one and saw it was at the left turning blue.... My jaw fell open..."HE DID THAT FOR ME?!"

Okay OBS, time to change the star ranking ... we need 6 ******
Thanks man... this is so cool!