AMD encoder bitrate locked at 1kbps

guschti

Hi there. I'm using the latest version of OBS and just reinstalled my graphics drivers today. After running OBS as an admin, I find I am locked at 1kbps when selecting the H264/AVC Encoder (AMD Advanced Media Framework). The only other option is x264, which as I understand it is CPU encoding. I can only enter 1 or 0 in the target bitrate box, typing any other number will not be input at all. Resetting all the settings didn't help, and reinstalling OBS also didn't help. If there's something I'm doing wrong or can do better, please let me know, as I have absolutely no idea. It's been like this for a few weeks now, not surer if this is the only case of this occurring or not. Many thanks.

Attachments

• 2021-11-03 23-10-08 log.txt
    6.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_14.png
    Screenshot_14.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 79

Harold

The 21.5.2 AMD drivers are the most recent ones as of this post that I know actually work properly with OBS.

guschti

The 21.5.2 AMD drivers are the most recent ones as of this post that I know actually work properly with OBS.
Necro-ing bc it's been a bit, and AMD drivers have been updated several times since the initial post. It's still locked at 1kbps. Any other streaming setting is also locked. Would love to get a resolution on this.