Resource icon

OBS Lua Advanced Timer 6.0.0

giangthphoto

[QUOTE = "pythros, bài đăng: 459824, thành viên: 251099"]
Tôi đã tìm kiếm một cái gì đó như thế này! Cảm ơn rất nhiều vì điều này. Một điều tôi đang cố gắng tìm ra với định dạng, là có thể loại bỏ giờ hoặc phút một khi nó bằng không? Vì vậy, 00:23:20 sẽ hiển thị là 23:20 và 00:00:55 sẽ hiển thị là 55. Tôi đã cố gắng chơi xung quanh với các tùy chọn số 0 hàng đầu nhưng không thể điều chỉnh đúng. Cảm ơn bạn!
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Thật bất ngờ, vô tình tôi đã tìm ra cách giải quyết vấn đề này, chỉ cần bạn thay đổi theo mẫu này sẽ hiển thị như mong muốn: ví dụ:% mm:% ss = 59:59, khi bạn Thay đổi lại:% MM:% ss = 61 : 56

grnltrn5

Hey there, my timer is resetting every time I close the OBS software. Has anyone else experienced this/know of a workaround? Thanks in advance!

cbgametime

Awesome script. Thanks so much. Really easy to use and format. (It's really hard to find good timers for Mac, so this is really awesome)

Would love to see an option to set a custom start time in Count Up to use between sessions. (So I could use as a total game timer over multiple streams without having to keep OBS open) I know thats kind of a niche use, though.

Thanks again

cbgametime

FYI -- small error in code is preventing %HH from having double zeroes as leading numbers. In the function set_time_text() under if string.match (text, "%%HH") the next line says "minutes_infinite" where it should say "hours_infinite"

I was also able to figure out my use case I mentioned before by adding the Countdown duration as an option in the Countup menu, then having the reset function pull that number, like it does in Countdown. Awesome code -- pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

wesleychang42

Hello,
I absolutely love the advanced timer script, thanks for making it cbgametime. However, I'm having trouble figuring out how to set hotkeys to start my timers. Can you please give some guidance on how to do that?

mattylou

hey @cg2121 this script is aboslutely perfect! however i'm having some issues maybe you can help me. I'm setting a timer to hang out for a week and it's showing me a 3 digit long hour, the other modes of measurement are base 60 and working just fine. wondering why hours isn't?
Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 11.48.53 AM.png

DonnieDreadful

I am new to OBS and am trying to use this script. I have it loaded into the scripts, but when I set a time, nothing happens. It does not start the recording. What am I doing wrong?
Don't want to sound like a noob but can anyone please tell me how to get this to work? I've downloaded it and added the script to my OBS, assigned it to a text file in the same directory but can't seem to get it to work. What am I missing?

Also, how do I add a hotkey to start and stop it?
does anyone have a video tutorial on how to install this script on OBS and also how to use this script?
Hello,
I absolutely love the advanced timer script, thanks for making it cbgametime. However, I'm having trouble figuring out how to set hotkeys to start my timers. Can you please give some guidance on how to do that?
@cg2121 Some super basic instructions on how to use this would be real nice. I've loaded the script, set a hotkey, hit the start, stop and reset buttons and i have no idea if i have some timer running somewhere. No idea if its saving into a txt file somewhere or how to get it show up on stream.

TheRahimus

I'm trying to make the script Advanced Timer work. The problem is I can't add source text in the script, although I have created a text (GDI+) source on my scene. What is the problem?

Zinic

To get it working:

In the scripts window, add the script. In "Text source" field, name it to whatever you want.
advanceTimerWindow.PNG

Then add a text source. Name it to the same name in the "Text source" field.
timerfield.PNG

Now you can start it back in the scripts window.

I just can't figure out how to start and stop the timer via a hotkey.

Zinic

Oh to start and stop the timer:
To start/stop timer via hotkey, go to OBS settings then "Hotkeys". There's a option called "Start/Stop Timer". It was the 16th down from the top for me.

springsgardner

To get it working:

In the scripts window, add the script. In "Text source" field, name it to whatever you want.
View attachment 61440
Then add a text source. Name it to the same name in the "Text source" field.
View attachment 61441
Now you can start it back in the scripts window.

I just can't figure out how to start and stop the timer via a hotkey.
[gratitudepost] Perfect! Thank you! Works perfectly now! [/gratitudepost]

renemistergiant

Love your script, I just added

Code:
    if mode == "Specific time" or mode == "Specific date and time" then
       total_seconds = delta_time()
    end

to the set time function, now all my different countdown clocks are sync.

One weird thing is that counting down to the next day it adds 30min to the clock.

Request:
I saw you added recording and streaming time.
Is there a way you could add media time remaining? And then select the media like you select the text source.

I now add the seconds length of the media to a timer and start the timer with a hotkey in streamdeck companion when starting the media.

Amfitrion

Hello!
Is there an option to set a start time other than 00:00 in "Countup" mode? I would like to use it for timing when streaming soccer matches where the second half starts at 45:00. Thank you very much in advance for your answers.
Best regards,
Amfitrion

orko_le_panda

Hi, i'm having this error while attempting to load the script :

[advanced-timer.lua] Error loading file: cannot open X:scritppath/advanced-timer.lua: No such file or directory

Any idea ?

Thank you

cg2121

I'm having an issue with the timer only actively working in the Preview window and not updating in the Program window. When I transition it to the Program window, it freezes on the time when I clicked transition but doesn't actively continue the countdown.
Make sure you uncheck 'Duplicate Sources' in the menu next to the transition button.