Advanced Scene Switcher

Advanced Scene Switcher 1.27.2

Warmuptill

Does anyone know how to UNINSTALL the advanced scene switcher in macOS? I have tried uninstalling my entire obs but it's still here. I tried searching for any files named advanced scene switcher in my system but no result found. Any suggestion is appreciated!!!
You should be able to uninstall it by running the following command in the terminal application:
Code:
rm -r~/Library/Application\ Support/obs-studio/plugins/advanced-scene-switcher.plugin

Alternatively you can also navigate to this folder in Finder and remove it there.

Cynaxia

I think I'd have to see an example. Record what doesn't work, post that recording, and say what should be different about the recording.

If I'm imagining correctly now, I wonder if you could do a similar thing with the Downstream Keyer plugin, instead of an actual stinger?:
DSK takes a normal scene, and overlays it on top of what would otherwise be OBS's final output. So you can switch scenes under it, or do anything else you want, and the DSK'ed scene stays on top through all of that. So if you have, say, a "stinger" scene DSK'ed on top, then you can control things happening on both that and the "normal" output underneath, independently from each other.

That's what I mean
So the scene changes underneath and all that, but Adv.SS only applies/removes filters after the fact