Twitch Theme

Twitch Theme V2

This skin was made for the new service integration version of OBS but should work fine with others as well.

Please leave a rating if you enjoy the Theme so I have some feedback!

Screenshot:
twitchdesignobs.png

Installation: Just drag and drop the files from the .7z file into your Themes folder. You will need 7zip to extract the files.

You will find the Themes folder under your OBS install directory: \obs-studio\data\obs-studio\themes

My Discord or Twitch is where I will be providing support or answering questions. Just send me one of those sweet DMs.

Discord: Cederick (Nexipal)#5865
Twitch: Nexipal
Author
cederick
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.71 star(s) 7 ratings

Latest updates

1. Fixed image urls

I just fixed the linked icons for this theme to seperate this theme completely from the internal...

Latest reviews

Looks great! It's exactly the dark theme I wanted. The only con is the lock and visibility icons are changed to checkboxes.
This has the perfect level of darkness for my tastes, matches the Twitch panels perfectly.
This is very nice to have. Amazing work!!!
Looks Greate. I like the dark purple design like Twitch! The Docks there look good too with the design. Atm i use the addon docks from Elements and this look good too because the Elements docks are purple. xD

I hope the original docks come soon!
Works great! Played around with the .css and got some nice twitch purple accents