Brilliant, just brilliant!
I needed a blur, this delivered a blur, easy to use, plenty of options, perfect.
Fantastic plug-in. A must-have
This plugin makes things you dream of happening, a reality...
Absolutely is in the top 3 list of MUST HAVE plugins for OBS Studios

This allows you to take your stream to the next level with all sorts of options like blur, and 3d transformation of sources.
10/10 plugin! Excellent work! Cutting edge stuff implementing the latest Nvidia APIs!
Problem I bisced about solved I just rereinstalled everything
NOW it's 5 out of 5 stars its just great

Prev review:
So I Use StreamFX and Move transition all the time but I ran into an issue:
https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/obs-crashes-after-i-exit-only-if-i-use-move-value-before.155966/
If I set a move value's next move or simultaneous move setting that affects a 3D transform to anything else than none I get a crash report after I close OBS some things get saved some don't some filters reset some don't (^^^link above)
Suggestion: A guide line to fix camera inclination
Xaymar
Xaymar
This is a feature request, and not a review. If you wanted a feature to be added, click the actual menu entry for requesting features.
Absolutely essential plugin. Adds a ton of functionality lacking in base OBS Studio for adding subtle polish and creating effects that would otherwise be awkwardly obtuse to implement, if not impossible. Should probably be included with the base OBS download.
Xaymar
Xaymar
Please don't include this in the base OBS Studio download, that's a terrible idea.
Works with OBS 29.0.0 beta3 (Windows 11) Thanks a lot!
The dynamic mask works awesome to add an animated effect to a source. I'm going to use it instead of the "Image Mask/Blend" that is commonly used modify the shape of a webcam source.
Excelente complemento !!
Cambie de VMIX a OBS Studio y con complementos como este me encanta y las posibilidades son infinitas
I made a fresh install of Windows 10 today, i saved appdata and obs but the plugin stopped working.

I figured out that you need Virtual C to run this plugin, if you have the same problem google "All in One Runtimes" or download it from "https://www.sereby.org"

You can also Download each version of Virtual C by yourself from Microsoft.
Xaymar
Xaymar
Good News: From version 0.8.1 and onward, this is no longer needed! The installer automatically detects the missing redistributable and installs it if necessary.
I've been using this from patreon for a long time. Users were always windering how did I get such a cool chat effect. Ah, too bad now it's free for all XD
Love this! I've been waiting for something like this in OBS for ages!
Excellent! Except for that the blur effect sometimes doesn't work. Restarting OBS works for me.
Xaymar
Xaymar
Blur Effect is fixed in the next version!
Works on Mac M1 Pro OBS 28.0.3!
Good plugin! Add quick sync support pls
This plugin is a real miracle. However, blur requires a powerful graphics card. In my case, just turning this effect on with the minimum power loads the card for an additional 5 percent, and each further "unit" of blurriness for an additional percent. The rest is just great. Can't wait for new features!
Xaymar
Xaymar
Great news! 0.5.0 drastically reduced the necessary GPU power for Blur and has even further optimizations that should help out. The new modes Box Linear and Guassian Linear almost halve the required GPU time for blurring on any size.
It is not possible to put the latest version of the plugin 0.10.1 in OBS StreamElements, what is the problem? I'm downloading the Ubunty ZIP file, help!
Xaymar
Xaymar
Please make sure you've followed the Installation Guide, including the part about System Requirements: https://github.com/Xaymar/obs-StreamFX/wiki/Installation
hey all.. working with M1 Mac, many of the built in filters aren't working,, scroll, rainbow effect and a few others
Xaymar
Xaymar
Shader examples are not guaranteed to work on all platforms, as they are examples to learn and extend from.