Supported Bit Versions
  1. 32-bit
  2. 64-bit
Minimum OBS Studio Version
Supported Platforms
  1. Windows
  2. Mac OS X
  3. Linux
This is a custom plugin that I made for OBS Studio to integrate OpenSong directly into OBS Studio.

It is inspired from OpenSong Controller by goorkamateusz which unfortunately did not meet my requirements, so I decided to create my own plugin to better suit my needs.

Notice: This is still a WIP and I would appreciate if you could leave some comments requesting some features/bug fixes.

Installation:
  1. Download the plugin and unzip it where you want
  2. Open OBS Studio, add a custom browser dock and select dock.html from the extracted folder
  3. Next, in your scene(s), add a Browser source and select client.html from the extracted folder
  4. Enjoy
Usage:
  1. You need to have OpenSong installed with some songs and Automation API enabled in General Settings > System on port 8082
  2. Launch OBS, and start presenting on OpenSong. The full list of songs/verses should be displayed on the dock and the browser source should be displaying the rendered slide.
  3. At this point, you can stop presenting on OpenSong if you wish because every slide is cached.
  4. To navigate to a specific slide, click on the corresponding row from the dock to display in the browser source.
  5. It's that simple.
Troubleshoot:
  1. If the dock is stuck on “Loading…”, please right-click on the dock, and select reload. If you still have the same issue, then start presenting on OBS. (Then look at usage 3rd point)

• All the slides are cached into OBS, so there is no need to keep OpenSong running (Save CPU and RAM)
  • Click on the list item in the dock to change slide.
  • Use Ctrl + Alt + A to refresh the dock
Author
Joshua Moochooram
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. Hotkey

1.1 Use Ctrl + Alt + A to refresh the dock