OBS Cross Reference - xref sources to scenes, clones, mirrors, filters & more

Free OBS Cross Reference - xref sources to scenes, clones, mirrors, filters & more 0.8

In OBS click on a scene and you see its sources right next to it. So what's the point for OBS Cross Reference? Well, the other way around is a lot harder in complex scene collections:
  • Say I have a specific source and want to know in which scenes it's being used. Is there a clone or source mirror of it? Where?
  • Say I have a specific scene and want to know in which other scenes it's being used nested - or if there are mirrors / clones of that nested scene?
  • Say I have a certain filter and want to see to which scene or source it is assigned.
I recently tried to replace a certain plugin by another one - and figured there is no tool to see the interdependencies, so I thought I make that tool.

OBS Cross Reference is read only - it will not change the OBS file.

1702474679406.png

1702472322614.png

1702473446752.png

1702473501474.png

1702473572094.png

1702473660311.png

1702474966220.png
Reactions: Monsteer
Author
falti
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from falti

Latest updates

1. 0.8 - two little changes

added paypal button in case you'd like to buy me a coffee modified ffmpeg_source icon to match...
  2. 0.7 - Icons for VLC source and Application Audio Capture

Added two new icons for VLC source and Application Audio Capture (wasapi_process_output_capture...
  3. 0.6 - Groups and icons

Added functionality to properly show relationships between groups, their members, filters and...

Latest reviews

If you use a lot of nested scenes, especially to switch overlays between streaming services, this tool is a must-have in any streamer's toolbox. This tool, along with the Tree View plugin and the Find Source Location Lua script for OBS Studio itself, help make managing the mess that is my scene collection for a vast majority of my streaming a bit easier.