Resource icon
Since i do jumpcuts on postproduction, and it takes me1 hour at least, i decided to make a simple script that i could configure to record videos with jumpcuts

¿How does it work?
Enabled = if true then the script will work WHEN OBS IS RECORDING, you need to manually start/stop the recording since the script will just pause/unpause (duh)
Start Delay = It will wait X milliseconds to start monitoring the audio source
Update Time = The time that the script takes to monitor the audio source (each X milliseconds, the lower the better but more resource intensive)
Release Time = The time that the script takes to pause the recording once the audio level is below the threshold( after X milliseconds, if it's too low the jumpcuts will be inmediate and not desired)
Audio Source Name = IMPORTANT, THE NAME OF THE SOURCE YOU WANT TO USE (If you want to monitor your audio globallly, then use something like VB Audio Virtual Cable and monithor the output of that), if the source name is incorrect the script will not work
Threshold = If the source level is above the threshold, the recording resumes, if it's below, it will "release" and then pause the recording (You might want to make the window wider to show the slider XD)

I know that it's not suited for everyone, sometimes the milliseconds are not accurate but i guess that's python delay, but it's a good point to start if you want the same result

PROBLEMS:

1) It shows a small error at initialization. IDK why, and i dont have time to debug that out, but it works after that so i guess it's a type error

2) IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE SCRIPT ALWAYS RUNNING, then you should open the file on a text editor, and delete the part that says "delete this"
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 340
Author
AyRatul
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings