Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

Works very well. I added my YouTube settings, set audio output to the same as my Twitch Vod track, and it *just worked.*

It flawlessly allows me to stream to both platforms without having to pay for a restream service, or use a watermark.
Amazing plugin, easily top 5 BUT needs HSL support ASAP.
it's a really good plugin, however I would wish for a way to rescale the resolution output for platforms like twitch
I wish the wording used for this plugin was better.
So I find the plugin mega helpful. However, I miss the possibility to set the bitrate. Or to limit the resolution.
You have the fields for it, but they are not clickable. Only when I set the encoder, I can also change the resolution. But I don't want to change the encoder, I want the plugin to use the encoder of OBS, but I still have the possibility to set the resolution and the bitrate.
Because in OBS I have set up Youtube as hautpstreaming platform and I stream there with 1440p and 15000 kb/s, I would like to limit these settings in the plugin for Twitch, because there only 1080p and 6000 kb/s are allowed
Very nice plugin! Working awesome! Thank you for it!
I have been using this plugin for nearly a year now on Windows 10, works flawlessly. Have used it to stream to youtube & twitch, but have also used it too stream to kick, youtube, twitch, aswell as a group stream where I streamed to 3 twitch channels at once. Only limitation is my hardware as each RTMP output puts on more stress to my machine, so I try to keep myself contained to 2 platforms (youtube & twitch). dont know what people are smoking saying its a virus.
Works on a Windows 11 Computer as of 10/20/2023. Successfully streamed to both YouTube and Kick at the same time. As for code safety, I cannot officially verify that nothing malicious has been downloaded. However, I have experienced no problems thus far.
Simple to use when you know what you are doing with RTMP streams. A great alternative to RTMP proxies that are either expensive or too locked down for hosted ones, or very tedious to set up if you want more control (especially if you do not have experience in self-hosting).

It misses the automated setup like native OBS – for beginners, but honestly, if you already found this plugin by its name, it probably means that you know at least what you are doing.

---

Also, don't mind the review below. They probably don't know how to audit code to attest its safety, or they didn't notice that there is a zipped package to install it manually as an alternative to the Nullsoft Installer, which is indeed triggered by VirusTotal, but might be a false positive.

The zipped package and the .dll file (which is the actual plugin) are safe according to VirusTotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a2903b82423c1400ccc1d29a700cbc4f6c03597709ed1baaf918d2983e9a6e6a
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/524417e8401a00e4542f5ac8c7b98b20197190a56680ec09a95d06598eb03378
It works well, but I've stopped using it for a while now, but idk how to uninstall it- Can someone tell me how to get rid of it?
For helping some users, I made a tutorial of how to install this OBS plugin on linux, in a Flatpak OBS, it works for every single linux. Link : https://youtu.be/p4eoEoq438M. I hope it helps you!
Still working good on OBS 29
It has been working well on my M1 Macbook until OBS Studio 28 but when I updated to OBS Studio 29 the plugin shows in Finder but OBS will not recognize it. It most likely need to be updated for OBS Studio 29.
Needs to be updated to OBS 29, when I opened it, it didn't show up. I download it again but nothing. It's not working.
no worky with OBS 28.1.2, M1 Mac.
For some reason the new ver. of the plugin does so much more load on the GPU encoder when the main stream function in obs itself works.
Checked several times - previous version on OBS 27 works very nice and "average time to render frame" never goes above "1.0ms" but the new version...average time to render frame can go up to !1.7-2ms! and sometimes it creates missed frames.

Rolled back to obs 27 and old version of the plugin.
Escellent!!!
thank you for the new update for 28.0
New v28 support! Awesome ... Thanks!!
is there an update for v28 yet admin?