Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

Needs to be updated to OBS 29, when I opened it, it didn't show up. I download it again but nothing. It's not working.
It has been working well on my M1 Macbook until OBS Studio 28 but when I updated to OBS Studio 29 the plugin shows in Finder but OBS will not recognize it. It most likely need to be updated for OBS Studio 29.
no worky with OBS 28.1.2, M1 Mac.
is there an update for v28 yet admin?
For some reason the new ver. of the plugin does so much more load on the GPU encoder when the main stream function in obs itself works.
Checked several times - previous version on OBS 27 works very nice and "average time to render frame" never goes above "1.0ms" but the new version...average time to render frame can go up to !1.7-2ms! and sometimes it creates missed frames.

Rolled back to obs 27 and old version of the plugin.
Outstanding software. I love how the software wants to use OBS settings as a default. It's very easy to use. Well done.
Finally a plugin that solve the multitstream need in OBS! Simply to use. I think it should be automatically integrated in OBS.
Simple to use when you know what you are doing with RTMP streams. A great alternative to RTMP proxies that are either expensive or too locked down for hosted ones, or very tedious to set up if you want more control (especially if you do not have experience in self-hosting).

It misses the automated setup like native OBS – for beginners, but honestly, if you already found this plugin by its name, it probably means that you know at least what you are doing.

---

Also, don't mind the review below. They probably don't know how to audit code to attest its safety, or they didn't notice that there is a zipped package to install it manually as an alternative to the Nullsoft Installer, which is indeed triggered by VirusTotal, but might be a false positive.

The zipped package and the .dll file (which is the actual plugin) are safe according to VirusTotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a2903b82423c1400ccc1d29a700cbc4f6c03597709ed1baaf918d2983e9a6e6a
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/524417e8401a00e4542f5ac8c7b98b20197190a56680ec09a95d06598eb03378
MVP - Most Valuable Plugin
I'm blown away by this one. It saves RTMP credentials to each Profile in OBS so for Multiple Channels there's easy setup on the same system. Phenomenal Plugin!
Really awesome plugin!
Very good plugin.
Any luck to specifying x264 re-econde parameters (such as tune zerolatency) or bframes in case of nvenc ?
I signed up for an account on this site just to rate this a 5. Worked great, no issues.
Amazing! Allows us to broadcast to both Facebook and YouTube simultaneously.
Excellent plugin. Tested with Vimeo PRO (the support team at VIMEO says with a PRO license you can stream up to 3 simultaneous streamins). However, our main use is for interpretation and multi-audio streams, and it is not possible to choose different audio inputs for different streams. We'll go to the NDI output option for an second OBS PC, mute the NDI there and add an audio interface for the second language. Thanks anyway.
nice work bro, keep it up and make it more better.
For helping some users, I made a tutorial of how to install this OBS plugin on linux, in a Flatpak OBS, it works for every single linux. Link : https://youtu.be/p4eoEoq438M. I hope it helps you!
Thank you, thank you very much. Now I can have OBS use Restream and this for my local RTMP server. Yes I know local RTMP server can connect to Restream, but I don't know if that works with disconnects and dynamic bit rate. Now I don't have to know!
I dont even try this. I came here because someone has share it on youtube. Big thanks to youtuber and specially to Sorayuki as developer of this kind of goodness. I am so glad for this creation.
Worked perfectly for me, I expected some kind of trouble but you can add as many rmtp server/key pairs as you want and stream anywhere simultaneously! So nice!
Hi. The plugin is very useful, but can you add B-frames setting to it?
If I select SameAsObs then it copies B-frames, but if I want to set up a different encoder, then it is not available.
Could you add it, please? Some services do not allow broadcasting without correct B frames setting.