Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

What is says on the tin
MVP - Most Valuable Plugin
I'm blown away by this one. It saves RTMP credentials to each Profile in OBS so for Multiple Channels there's easy setup on the same system. Phenomenal Plugin!
nice work bro, keep it up and make it more better.
não consigo instalar no mac m1 2020, o que pode estar acontecendo?
Really awesome plugin!
This is the best and most needed plugin for OBS. Especially when Restream was blocked in Russia.
May God bless the developer of this plugin!
Outstanding software. I love how the software wants to use OBS settings as a default. It's very easy to use. Well done.
This works great except for one thing. after closing the OBS and turning off the PC, with a new start of the OBS, all the settings of the broadcast services are deleted and I have to configure everything from scratch again. How can I fix this?
Bugged, the plugin resets to default the next time you open OBS, being forced to configure everything each time.
Worked perfectly for me, I expected some kind of trouble but you can add as many rmtp server/key pairs as you want and stream anywhere simultaneously! So nice!
Cuando he instalado OBS 27.1 el Multi Stream RTMP ya no me guarda los datos que dejé de cada página q tengo. Que terrible
Excellent plugin. Tested with Vimeo PRO (the support team at VIMEO says with a PRO license you can stream up to 3 simultaneous streamins). However, our main use is for interpretation and multi-audio streams, and it is not possible to choose different audio inputs for different streams. We'll go to the NDI output option for an second OBS PC, mute the NDI there and add an audio interface for the second language. Thanks anyway.
my setting dont save . and i am trying to uninstall .
I signed up for an account on this site just to rate this a 5. Worked great, no issues.
Suggestions: Reduce space between outputs entrys and an option to backup
This plugin helps a lot ! Big thumbs up to the developer ! Omg it really worked !
Hi. The plugin is very useful, but can you add B-frames setting to it?
If I select SameAsObs then it copies B-frames, but if I want to set up a different encoder, then it is not available.
Could you add it, please? Some services do not allow broadcasting without correct B frames setting.
Hi guys, it seems like there is a problem with your plugin and chaturbate. When I am going to log in to Chaturbate after a 30min break, the connection is weak, and not possible to log in without 3 to 10 attempts. Can you please fix that? Thank you and take care!
No problems at all, so thumb up!!
I just would like to be able to disable audio for some server (ie.: I want to send video to facebook but not audio).
Thanks
Very good plugin.
Any luck to specifying x264 re-econde parameters (such as tune zerolatency) or bframes in case of nvenc ?