1. 64-bit
Source Code URL
https://github.com/xoxfaby/obs-StreamFX
Minimum OBS Studio Version
Supported Platforms
  1. Windows
logo.png

FreeFX
FreeFX is a fork of StreamFX that changes nothing but just provides binaries so you can use it without having to learn how to build it.

StreamFX:

If you wanna support FreeFX then support StreamFX, the guy who actually made it, I just copied it. Original Readme below:
StreamFX
Bring your setup to the modern day with StreamFX! With several super fast filters, new ways to build your scenes, and new encoders you can now take your stream even further. Create cool new scenes with 3D effects, make something glow or have a shadow, or blur out content - the choice is yours!
Author
XoXFaby
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.73 star(s) 11 ratings

Latest reviews

Couldn't use StreamFX anymore since it's basically locked behind a paywall now and the latest "official" release didn't have binaries and wasn't compatible with OBS30 anyways.

This is a literal lifesaver! Everything is compatible with the old effects, so all my settings got migrated. 10/10 would recommend
You should update it everytime Xaymar updates his even if its just a single character >.<
This is StreamFX.
GG <3
Bro that telling about virus has registered on the forum a day before he leave that 3-star rating. Completely bullshit, I checked every file from that plugin in virustotal by myself, 0 viruses.
Didnt go through with the installation. The build got flagged by my anti-virus, 3 stars just to leave use at your own risk disclaimer. It may work ok but first time having a plugin here flagged.
I can finally use a lot of my old scenes again. Thanks.
Bro really pulled a Thanos and said 'Fine, I'll do it myself' and saved the plugin. Good on you bro, good on you.
The StreamFX's original plugin in its original FREE open source format.