Resource icon

OBS Lua Corner Pin 1.6

Senior moment major bug fix. When I'm working on filter script code, I use a separate shader file. The LUA script loads this shader file to use it. Usually, when I'm ready to submit the filter to the OBS forum, I will copy and paste the shader code from the external file into the LUA script and change the reference from the external file to the pasted code. DOH!!! I forgot to do this in version 1.5.

If you downloaded version 1.5, delete it and download and install version 1.6.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Reactions: OpenFields
Add negative values for sliders (-1/4 of image size) so the corners can be moved off screen if needed.
Fixed a mistake in the code where underlying sources were not showing behind the corner pinned source.
Just a cosmetic change on the script load page.
CornerPin.png
Fixed a bug when reloading the script while in use.
(Thanks to user Suslik V. See https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/corner-pin.153775/post-573120)
Fix a bug when the filter is applied to a video capture source set to deactivate when not shown. If the video capture source was cropped, the bug prevented the source from displaying when it was reactivated.
I modified the source code so the filter-cornerpin.effect file is no longer needed. The shader is now included in the filter-cornerpin.lua file.