CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings

Semi-free CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings 7.4.1 - Support for non-USB cams

In my older review I gave 5 stars to application, but after author decided to make money and released "semi-free" version that is crippled to unusable state, he lost two stars from me. He took advantage on people who helped him debug and improve application because it was free.

Most of the reviews here are posted while actually free versions were available.

Try to find version 6.8. That is the last actually free, fully functional version. Not polished as current version but more than good enough.
I have 2 c920's and every reboot of my pc it resets my settings. with CamooZ I saved 2 profiles and with 2 buttons on my streamdeck I load both profiles. Super app! the support of the developer is great he even frequently updates the app.
Excellent software and worth every penny paid, I recommend it 100%... in fact, I think it's fair that the complete software is now paid, because in addition to valuing the great work done by the developer, it is also a way of encouraging him to always be improving this already great app!
Not only does this tool work, the author is very responsive with support. He worked with me to get it working for CamLink 4K. He even bought the device so that he could support it!
One of the best advanced cam adjustments program so far. Using the Logitech G922 together with Camooz is an huge advantage for streaming and meetings! 5* cheers.
Amazing product, such a time saver.
The creator resolved an issue with a reported error very quickly. Great tool!
Had been trying to follow this project since it's release. It was always freeze and crash every single time I opened OBS. However, my settings would at least save so that when I needed to take my Laptop elsewhere and thus have to unplug the cam(s) I could at least have the settings there for when I got back to studio. Now, with the update there's a paywall in order to simply keep that feature with a still crashing program? I'll make do without then. Appreciate what you were trying to allow us to have usage of while it was. Wish you the best.
falti
falti
As you will have seen from the huge amount of other posts here, from eight 5-star ratings and from reviews done by people like EposVox with his 315k followers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJCGuSHM6FM&t=126s): you're amongst a few who're having issues.

Your use case is exactly what EposVox demonstrates: he fine tunes cam settings and shows the changes live in his OBS. So have you considered that there is a chance that something is wrong with your setup? Like an orphaned or poorly programmed driver reporting back incorrectly?

And your attitude wasn't helpful either: see, other users simply asked for support, which they got - for free so far, and I managed to fix all (!) of the issues. So, what is it you want? Just tell people that the countless number of hours of work I invested aren't worth 5 bloody bucks?

Here is my peace offer: tell and show me exactly what kind of crash you encounter and I'll do my best to fix that one as well.
A really useful tool to streamline the process of setting up your webcam and very fast support from the developer!
OMG - CamooZ is amazing! I have spent countless hours searching for a tool like this. Thank you for creating it!!! It's worth every penny (and then some). THANK YOU!!!
Just a very useful tool and great service if you have any problems :)
Wonderful software, almost essential for streamers imo. Has been super useful. I don't even really have any feedback -- it just works. It doesn't do anything for you, but it gives you the power to modify your settings and keep them, instead of your webcam resetting to default settings every time you restart your computer. 5/5.
Great wee program to stop my Logitech webcam resetting all the time and to top it off had a issue that was quickly resolved :)
Essential and Excellent Program. It's a great way to get my camera settings back the way I want them after reboots and when other programs try to take over the camera.
Great tool and great support, real friendly as well ;-)
Outstanding! I recommend Camooz to everyone, and have it on all my computers. Lets me do quick tweaks to any webcam, with big improvements to many cams that offer no software of their own.
A great time saving plug in and superb after sales service from Falti. had an issue and he was straight on it with help and made maximum efforts to sort it. Well worth the price to save the hassle of configuering webcams everytime - total timesaver and no brainer!
Excellent customer service.
Großartiges Produkt. Funktioniert tadellos und bei Problemen Top Support!
Absolute life saver of an application for streamers especially with different cam and lighting set ups literally saves me hours of time. Easy to use and great support from the creator