CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings

Semi-free CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings 7.4.1 - Support for non-USB cams

Excellent and works great. The guy is totally on it. Excellent support too! I can highly recommend this!
Works like charm, many ways to improve quality of life usage (StreamDeck, Shortcuts, etc)., feedback is appreciated and may be added to a future release. Really nice project of a kind developer worth supporting :)
Not only does this tool work, the author is very responsive with support. He worked with me to get it working for CamLink 4K. He even bought the device so that he could support it!
Excellent software and worth every penny paid, I recommend it 100%... in fact, I think it's fair that the complete software is now paid, because in addition to valuing the great work done by the developer, it is also a way of encouraging him to always be improving this already great app!
I have 2 c920's and every reboot of my pc it resets my settings. with CamooZ I saved 2 profiles and with 2 buttons on my streamdeck I load both profiles. Super app! the support of the developer is great he even frequently updates the app.
If you have Logitech Webcam this is a must for OBS. Greta app for menage your cameras.
CamooZ combined with Mix It Up allows, with great ease, the ability for viewers to fuck with one's camera via channel points & commands.

It's extremely easy to set up web requests, which allow changes like pan and zoom on the Insta360 Link, just with a URL.

Putting the fuckery aside for a moment, the ability to save profiles for camera settings is super convenient and saves time (by not having to readjust settings daily).

Glad I found this app!
Essential and Excellent Program. It's a great way to get my camera settings back the way I want them after reboots and when other programs try to take over the camera.
OMG - CamooZ is amazing! I have spent countless hours searching for a tool like this. Thank you for creating it!!! It's worth every penny (and then some). THANK YOU!!!
Had been trying to follow this project since it's release. It was always freeze and crash every single time I opened OBS. However, my settings would at least save so that when I needed to take my Laptop elsewhere and thus have to unplug the cam(s) I could at least have the settings there for when I got back to studio. Now, with the update there's a paywall in order to simply keep that feature with a still crashing program? I'll make do without then. Appreciate what you were trying to allow us to have usage of while it was. Wish you the best.
falti
falti
As you will have seen from the huge amount of other posts here, from eight 5-star ratings and from reviews done by people like EposVox with his 315k followers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJCGuSHM6FM&t=126s): you're amongst a few who're having issues.

Your use case is exactly what EposVox demonstrates: he fine tunes cam settings and shows the changes live in his OBS. So have you considered that there is a chance that something is wrong with your setup? Like an orphaned or poorly programmed driver reporting back incorrectly?

And your attitude wasn't helpful either: see, other users simply asked for support, which they got - for free so far, and I managed to fix all (!) of the issues. So, what is it you want? Just tell people that the countless number of hours of work I invested aren't worth 5 bloody bucks?

Here is my peace offer: tell and show me exactly what kind of crash you encounter and I'll do my best to fix that one as well.
The creator resolved an issue with a reported error very quickly. Great tool!
After a few issues with the 6.7 version, the developer released a bugfix version that was working beautifully. Very well made and does everything I need it to.
This just keeps getting better! Thanks for your work.
My osbot camera started zooming me in every time I launch OBS, but with this app running, I can simply reload my settings and all returns to the way I like it. Much better than using the osbot app.
It would be great if CamooZ remembered the window position though between launches.
Thanks again.
Works great.
I invoked the program with the full path, and also, the -silent option goes after the -file option.
So, something like "c:\CamooZ.exe" -file:"c:\settings.ccs" -silent
Works Great, only thing I've found for windows that lets you control cameras this way.
Best ever for adjusting my three webcams, thank you
Outstanding! I recommend Camooz to everyone, and have it on all my computers. Lets me do quick tweaks to any webcam, with big improvements to many cams that offer no software of their own.